does this book have the same humour....?

A

adamandkate

does the easy guide have the same humour of the website or is it just a plain boring guide book? i like a bit of sarcasm with my disney reading

A

adamandkate

It's a plain boring guide book.
great. now i don't know if your being sarcastic, or serious. guess ill have to buy the book and find out. last time i bought a book it was the 1995 simpsons annual.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
You may want to wait a month and pick up 2015. But the guidebook is not really the sarcastic banter that occasionally crops up in one of my meandering blog posts. I would still characterize it as an enjoyable, informative read. And there are a few jokes. For example, on "Where to Sit" for Stitch's Great Escape, the answer is "On another ride."

A

adamandkate

You may want to wait a month and pick up 2015. But the guidebook is not really the sarcastic banter that occasionally crops up in one of my meandering blog posts. I would still characterize it as an enjoyable, informative read. And there are a few jokes. For example, on "Where to Sit" for Stitch's Great Escape, the answer is "On another ride."
will definitely pickup the 2015 guide along as i can get it in the uk. prefair paper but will get kindle if neccessary

saw you on my last trip hanging around a counter service at hollywood studios. my wife told me not to go talk to you, she said you looked drunk. missed my chance to shake hands with a celebrity!