Don't forget to pack:

Aliceacc

We leave in THREE DAYS!!!

Here are some things we're bringing that you may have forgotten:

- a power strip for all those rechargers

- a hanging shoe rack.. know the ones I mean?? Something like this: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/1/1/128-10-shelf-canvas-shoe-organizer.html We hang it in the closet, and that's where the shoes/ wallets/ sunglasses/whatever go. It makes the mornings so much easier!!!

- I always have each of us take one whole outfit, (underwear, socks, shorts and T) and put it in someone else's suitcase. Should the airline ever lose a bag, it buys us 24 hours.

-paper plates/bowls for the breakfast stuff we order from www.gardengrocer.com

- dollar store ponchos. Not as cute as the Disney ones, but a whole lot cheaper!!!

- glow bracelets. It makes a headcount so much easier in the dark!!!

- Medical kit. Tums, chidren's Tylenol, bandaids, just that sort of basic stuff. I know it's available at the gift shop, but illness doesn't always match their hours.

What else do you bring that makes a big difference?

ellie

waiting for a street car
It might be silly but the last time I ordered a pump liquid soap dispenser with our gardengrocer order. I hate having those little bars of hand soap melt near the sink. Next time I'll probably just bring a small < 3oz container of liquid soap with me.

Bernie2003

It might be silly but the last time I ordered a pump liquid soap dispenser with our gardengrocer order. I hate having those little bars of hand soap melt near the sink. Next time I'll probably just bring a small < 3oz container of liquid soap with me.
Ooh...good idea. I HATE bar soap. That gooey melty soap is sooooo gross.

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
We've got a small Nalgene container with liquid Ivory soap in it, I use it for washing up dishes, and ourselves. I agree, a bar soap at the sink is yukky.

Water shoes if you're planning waterparks or even just for walking around your resort.

Chip clips for food and also for double duty as clothes pins.

NiniMorris

My must have is pipe cleaners...especially if you have kids. It keeps them occupied in lines, or while waiting for meals. (Adults have been know to spend a few waiting minutes playing with them as well!)

And don't forget batteries and chargers.

Nini

Erika

Zip loc bags! For phones in rain or on wet ride or for leftover snacks or opened not finished candy...

Mister Brandon

clean out your memory cards and make sure you have more than one.
i always try to make sure i have a backup battery as well if one is on the older side.

and this may be a little too much info, but i always bring baby powder or something like that on hiking trips to prevent.....chafeage.
so with all the walking, i will definitely be bringing to Disney as well.

pfalcioni

does anybody know how to change this?
Better than baby powder is Bodyglide. Blister Block also works, for feet and uh, other areas.

MichaelColey

We usually stay in timeshares, so we have a ton of other "don't forget to pack" items, but some of the non-timeshare items that I didn't see listed:

* Moleskin - this works awesome when you get blisters!
* Three way outlet extension - handy if you want a fan and iPhone charger plugged in by the nightstand and you're already using the power bar elsewhere.
* Snacks that do well in the heat, like granola bars.
* Mio or flavor packets to add to water.
* Annual passes.

mrsnesbitt

Sharpies... they aren't just for autographs! With 3 kids I am always marking things to differentiate whose is whose. Most usually cups/water bottles. Also handy to re-write your name that wiped off the birthday button.

M

Merida

scissors - some souvenirs (i.e toys) are still hard to open, even in Disney World

Tinkerkell

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust!
We always bring our own hand soap from home.

I bring clothespins. They are convenient for hanging wet bathing suits.

We also bring a deck of playing cards. The cards come in handy for downtime in the room, and sometimes when we're waiting for a table at a restaurant the kids will play a quick game of War. It keeps them busy. :)

goodferry

Anti-Bacterial hand gel, the little ones they sell at Bath and Body that I can strap to the outside of my purse. We started renting a car when we go and it makes packing so much easier. All I have to do now is think what can't I pick up relatively quickly and cheaply if I forget it, thinkgs like glasses, contacts, sunglasses, Unbelievable how much less stressful packing is now!

runDisneygirl

Night lights. Sometimes the rooms are just too dark for the kids.

And I second ziploc bags!!! Keep them with you at all times. They come in handy as a puke bag. Anywhere, anytime. Ewwwww.

mommabear

I second the shoe bag, but to hang in the bathroom and sort the toiletries. We stay in value hotels, and the counter space is limited. The bag can sort the toiletries and is big enough for brushes, curling iron, whatever.

mrsnesbitt

I bring the shoe bag too for the toiletries... it really helps keep things handy and from getting a mess in the bathroom. I'm going to bring the hanging sweater shelves for the closet for the first time. Great idea! Got them at the Target dollar bin.

I also bring clothes pins like others have mentioned, and binder clips too for similar purposes. We also bring scissors and tape. Sometimes we like to decorate the balcony door with stuff we've picked up along the way and tape up our itinerary etc.

...And ziplocs for so many reasons! :RpS_blink: