Dream along with Mickey and Move it Shake it

aimes0105

This might seem a little silly as they are certainly not headline attractions but my 2 year old is very excited to see these after we happened to find the videos on youtube. I've been checking the disney site's time listings and they usually seem to have times listed for entertainment going out at least a month. As of right now, any date past May 24 says no times available. I'm wondering if related to work around the hub they might have to put them on hold for a brief period since I wouldn't think they'd cancel both at the same time. Has anyone heard anything?

I haven't heard anything but I don't think it's silly, all my grandkids love move it shake it and my 4 yr. old watched it twice this last trip, she really loved all the parades though and so did my 5 yr old grandson.

aimes0105

I may have gotten worried a little prematurely, I looked through some of the other entertainment listings on the site and it appears none of them show times past May 24th. I'm going to assume they're just behind on updating times and hope that ends up being the case. Thanks for the response!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Should be the usual times - I wouldn't give much credence to the mess that is DisneyWorld.com if it doesn't jive with what usually goes on.

aimes0105

Thanks! I kept them in the plan at the usual times and they actually showed up on the site today. There's so much to see and do, I'm sure she wouldn't even realize we missed them but I'm looking forward to a few low key, i.e. no wait, activities that I know she'll love.