Enter to win a signed copy of "The easy Guide"

F

fizboBunny

When is the drawing date?

I won a copy of the The Complete Guide to Walt Disney World 2012 guidebook in a FB contest sponsored by The Disney Blog. I have yet to receive my prize. I've message John Frost multiple times where he would send it. A year later when I asked for an update, he apologized and said he would send it. Then shortly after he messaged me saying that book was no longer in print but he would send me something else. I still have not received anything 2 years later. Because of this, I'm leary of online contests.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag

I won a copy of the The Complete Guide to Walt Disney World 2012 guidebook in a FB contest sponsored by The Disney Blog. I have yet to receive my prize. I've message John Frost multiple times where he would send it. A year later when I asked for an update, he apologized and said he would send it. Then shortly after he messaged me saying that book was no longer in print but he would send me something else. I still have not received anything 2 years later. Because of this, I'm leary of online contests.
If you've already won a Disney guidebook, you're probably not eligible to win a copy of Josh's. :RpS_smile:

cdd4602

Josh if I win please pick someone else in my place. My copy is shipment right now and I should have tomorrow. Though I would love to have an autographed copy I do not want my greed to keep someone who does not already have a copy from getting one.

josh

Administrator
Staff member

Cutoff to enter is 5pm today. Seven random winners will be selected shortly thereafter.

runDisneygirl

Remember when I was surprised at the comment count on that post being over 300? Now it's approaching 700. Celebrity blogger status? Indeed.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Arch nemesis of the site Tom Bricker picked the numbers randomly so you know there's no foul play. They are comments:

I will have to look up who made them.

hinkey

I thought this was very funny. Sorry you did not get your prize. Hopefully you'll win and get this one!

hinkey

Another reason to hate the Bricker! He did not pick my number. Or at least I don't think he did. I think I was under 25.

Valgoof

I was going to see what number I am, but there are way too many comments. I will just wait for Josh to tell me I won. :RpS_thumbsup:

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I came to a similar conclusion. Will have to double check IP addresses and whatnot.

utlegaleagle

It doesn't look like I won, so my wife's birthday IOU was just ripped up. Hope she likes her birthday cupcake. Thanks, Bricker!