Extended Park Hours????

jc9812

At what point do they release the updated park hours. We are going from July 20- July 28 and everything is still 9AM opening. I am hoping for some 8AM non EMH days, and maybe even some later nights.

Disneyfan

Start checking next Friday, June 14th. From what I have read, park hours can be changed at any time. But in the past, the second Friday of the preceding month is when hours are updated.

ChristineOH

I subscribe to Touring Plans when I am planning a trip. I am not a huge fan of the whole site, but if you enter when your trip is, you will get an email when they change park hours. For me, just that was worth the small cost of a subscription. You will also get an email when they adjust their crowd calendar, which is good for a chuckle.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
You will also get an email when they adjust their crowd calendar, which is good for a chuckle.
It's basically a subscription-based Disney World planning parody site at this point, with a few added features like the ADR finder and room request faxing service.

mgarbowski

It's basically a subscription-based Disney World planning parody site at this point, with a few added features like the ADR finder and room request faxing service.

It really is amazing how the site combines utter pointlessness with a handful of extremely useful utilities. I pay for a subscription for those -- and consider it in part a voluntary payment for the ones I could access freely -- and never visit except to use them. I also appreciate the email reminders that come the day before important planning/booking events. For our upcoming trip I was very busy at work around the time of our 180-day ADR booking window and kind of forgot about it. The email I got the day before (as opposed to the one Disney sends around noon the day of) was very helpful.

Last edited:
combines utter pointlessness with a handful of extremely useful utilities
This sounds like how my wife would describe me! :RpS_lol:

Seriously, though - y'all have nailed it re: TouringPlans. I still subscribe because, despite all of the hopelessly bad stuff, there are a few things that are just downright worthwhile. And in the grand scheme of things, their cost (especially factoring in the discounts that can always be found) isn't that much. I'd probably pay that much just for the comedic content provided by their crowd calendar updates.