FastPass Policy Change.

selena1075

I think this is the best thread ever. Good thing it has a compelling title for folks that don't visit often. I'd hate for anyone to miss out.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, not to get this thread back on track or anything, but I can confirm Disney will indeed be changing their FASTPASS system beginning Sunday November 27th. Return windows will be two hours and there will be a "no exceptions" late FASTPASS policy.

Just kidding.

Jenny

selling josh for fastpasses
OMG! I was totally starting to hyperventilate until I scrolled down.

Just for that- you get no pie!!!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I'll point out that anyone that doesn't give me a slice of pie gets banned from the website.

Jenny

selling josh for fastpasses
Ok, fine.

Did you see "The Help"? Maybe you could have the Two-Slice-Hillie special!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
No, one of the joys of having no females in my life is that I don't have to do stuff like that.

blyday

tests unsafe roller coasts in china
Josh....you are evil....I was all about to get really stressed because I just sat down with a family today going over Christmas and taught them all about using late FPs etc......I wasn't looking forward to having to revamp everything I'd just spent 3 hours going over with them!!!!

That said......I'll buy you pie when we are at WDW in May if you come and join us sometime....or maybe there will be something else you want by then....or you are welcome to just come on over to my house on T-Day to have some!!!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I'll make a list of things you can buy me. Probably going to want one of those Darth Vader cupcakes.

blyday

Okay.....well....you have time to figure it all out. I've never gotten one of those cupcakes before....maybe we should try one as one of those "something new" type things!!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
You usually rock the Dining Plan right? It always amused me during Star Wars Weekends to see people on the Dining Plan ordering pizzas and those huge Darth cupcakes at Pizza Planet. I always wanted to say..."Really, are you going to eat all those cupcakes?" They were like three pounds!

blyday

Well...we are trying it without a dining plan this time......We're just getting a gift card with the money on it and just doing whatever we want.

blyday

I figure we will be saving well over $200 paying OOP....so we can get those cupcakes!!! :RpS_thumbsup:

6mousefans

Well, not to get this thread back on track or anything, but I can confirm Disney will indeed be changing their FASTPASS system beginning Sunday November 27th. Return windows will be two hours and there will be a "no exceptions" late FASTPASS policy. Just kidding.
Thanks for the heart palpitations, Josh! :RpS_w00t: but I'm glad to see this thread return to a food discussion again!

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
You people that don't like your food mixed or touching would starve in my house.
We live on casseroles, pastas, omelettes, quiches with everything and anything thrown in, stews/soups, leftover conglomerations of whatever.

Lima beans are probably the only food I draw the line at. And liver.

Cupcakes- Yuck! too sweet and sticky for me
Pies- Yum!

mistee

Well, not to get this thread back on track or anything, but I can confirm Disney will indeed be changing their FASTPASS system beginning Sunday November 27th. Return windows will be two hours and there will be a "no exceptions" late FASTPASS policy.

Just kidding.
:RpS_scared: awww man, that's just mean. i'm so glad i didn't pass out before I read the "just kidding" part.

Bernie2003

I hadn't had my morning coffee yet when I read that. Not good. Thank goodness you were just kidding...Otherwise I have had to ask for a refund of my registration fee for this site. :RpS_laugh:

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
You people that don't like your food mixed or touching would starve in my house.
We live on casseroles, pastas, omelettes, quiches with everything and anything thrown in, stews/soups, leftover conglomerations of whatever.
Foods that are suppose to touch (pasta and sauce, mashed potatos and gravy, etc.) are ok. It's when the gravy runs into your peas or butternut squash that there's an issue. Foods that are not suppose to touch should be separated with a clear line of demarcation.