Favorite Candy?

ThemeParkCommando

Favorite Chocolate is Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt, at least 75% dark. Favorite fruity candy is Sour Starburst mini bites, or anything with a tart orange flavor, like Cool Orange Ice Cube gum, or Jolly Rancher orange.

Mrs Darling

like Cool Orange Ice Cube gum
I have never heard of this. Hmm, might have to be on the lookout.
Twizzlers would have to be right up there. And any high quality chocolate, the darker the better - although I think I've eaten about 2000 of the mini easter eggs in the last few weeks. Who can afford to be picky these days ;)

ThemeParkCommando

I have never heard of this. Hmm, might have to be on the lookout.
Twizzlers would have to be right up there. And any high quality chocolate, the darker the better - although I think I've eaten about 2000 of the mini easter eggs in the last few weeks. Who can afford to be picky these days ;)
1586957635917.png
That is what they look like. Beware, they are sweetened with xylitol ( like most gum these days), and are deadly to your pets if they accidentally get hold of them. I usually keep these in my desk at work. Now, I keep them in my dog free master bedroom, in the medicine cabinet so they are as safe as I can make them. They are SO GOOD, though...

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Perfect pecan turtles.
This made me grab a bag of frozen pecans from my fridge, and make a quick batch of chocolate covered pecans. I don't have any caramel atm, and didn't want to take the time to make it. .. but YUM, dark chocolate sea salt pecans are still good!
It made me mix some cashews, almonds, and pecans and make some spiced nuts for snacking!

smwisc

Hi Y’all. Thanks for accepting My membership. Do You have a favorite Candy? Mine is M and M’s
I love candy - so much that I can't pick a favorite! Right now I'd say Cadbury Creme Eggs, since I only get those at Easter (I know, I could probably find them other times, but it wouldn't be the same).

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Italian Torrone are delicious, a semi-soft nougat studded with nuts, often hazelnuts. Very popular around Christmastime, they taste like Christmas to me.

Nia

My son loves any american candy but hershey's kissed and reese cups are his favourite

I like ghirardelli peppermint bark in US and leonidas black chocolates selection in europe (belgian chocolate). Italian chocolate is great, we have some great Irish too but when it comes to my absolute favorite - Leonidas wins for me