Favorite Disney Restaurants?

Wendy

Wake me up at the end of the meal
MK- Pecos Bills, Liberty Tree Tavern or Plaza for lunch. None for dinner- it would be nice if they added a good TS restaurant during expansion
AK-Flame Tree BBQ
EP-Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Sunshine Seasons- This time we will be trying Via Napoli, never been
HS-50's Prime Time, love the home cooking and staff is fun
Character Meal- Crystal Palace, Chef Mickeys
Resorts- Narcoosee's very expensive though

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
Table service: Ohana and Boma
Mine too!!!

Boma and 'Ohana are my two favorite restaurants. Boma for food and 'Ohana for both food and atmosphere. And I love CrystaL Palace, just because it is classic Disney to me, and it was magical to me on my first trip in 1974.
However, I reserve my right to add to this list after my May trip, when we're eating at CM, 1900 PF, Akerhaus, Mama Melrose (although I'm not expecting this to become a favorite) and WCC.

Husker Mouse

staying at best friends pet care while her dogs en
We loved California Grill, you could cut your steak with a butter knife.
Sci-Fi, loved the theme
Biergarten, loved the beer
LTT, loved the Thanksgiving meal but now they don't have the characters:RpS_crying

Brandie

Will work for Dole Whips.
Table Service Favorites
By Brandie

I like 1900 PF for dinner. We've done this twice and had better seats the second time around. You'd think that my daughter in her Cinderella outfit would have enjoyed this the most, but my two sons, 10 and 12 at the time, got all kinds of attention! Especially the 12 yo. The step-sisters were all over him and the prince gave him lessons on how to treat his princess. The food must have been okay. :RpS_confused:

I like Sci-Fi at DHS. We usually try to cram most of DHS into a shorter day without a trip back so we have a break in the park. Sci-Fi is the perfect spot for this. My family sticks with basic food. I've heard that's the safest bet here. I also hear that seating can be a problem, but we've always gotten a car to lounge in. The kids are mesmerized by the big screen and the campy movie clips that play. I enjoy the A/C and the chance to rest.

For breakfast I like Tusker House (pre-park opening). This one is a tradition. It might be for that reason alone that it's a favorite.

Still looking for a favorite at Epcot. We've tried a lot of them, but not all! That's my goal. It'll take a few more trips to fit them all in!

At MK, nothing stands out as a favorite, but I've liked the ones I've tried. (LTT, Plaza, CP)

Overall, I'd have to say 'Ohana. Loved the food. Loved the party atmosphere. Loved dessert!

I wish I could say that Boma was a family favorite. I really liked the food but the lines for the buffet were horrible the one time we went and NONE of the rest of my family liked it. :RpS_mad:

We're trying WCC, R&C and Sanaa this time around. Maybe I'll have new favorites!

Amadan

A Visit Every Sunday
Snack:

MK: Main Street Bakery cookies, Aloha Isle Dole Whip
EP: Kringla(Norway) School Bread
DHS:Writers Stop Carrot Cake Cookie and actual BREWED coffee
AK: Usually grab a Mickey Ice Cream Bar at a cart.

CS:

MK: Columbia Harbor House, Pirata y el Perrico & Pecos Bill's
EP: Sommerfest(Germany) & Sunshine Seasons
DHS:pizza Planet
AK: Flame Tree BBQ
Resorts: Pepper Market at CSR and Captain Cook's(Tonga Toast breakfast!) at Poly

TS:

MK: Liberty Tree Tavern, used to love Crystal palace, but have had 3 straight bad experiences, mostly with service.
EP: Biergarten, Le Cellier, les Chefs de France(hope to one day add Bistro de Paris to this list)
DHS:50's Prime Time
AK: Tusker House
Resorts: Ohana(Poly) & 1900 Park Fare(GF) Trying Whispering Canyon Cafe for the 1st time in March.

Our family loves Hoop De Doo as far as dinner shows go. We attended a Spirit of Aloha, but due to rain the show was cancelled. Food was good and they refunded us one dining credit each.

Married-2-wdw-nut

first UK member
Counter service:
Flame Tree Barbeque - you dont have to have fries

Table service
Crystal Palace----Atmosphere
Hollywood Brown Derby ---- I just love it (and they sell my favorite wine)
Les Chefs de France---the waiters are so ride (that'll be french then) but I love the food

vickis3js

For CS our fav hands down is WPE!! EOS is a close second.

Now our fav TS is a tough one.
Character meals would have to be either Crystal Palace of 1900 PF for breakfast only.
None character meals would have to be Kona or Ohana.

We have last year that we wanted to try every restaurant in WDW for every meal offered. So we now have a color coded list of all the TS and CS restaurants at WDW that when we try we mark off. We can't repeat anything until they ahve all been tried. So far only a few got the will not return to. We still have a lot to try though.

Brandie

We have last year that we wanted to try every restaurant in WDW for every meal offered. So we now have a color coded list of all the TS and CS restaurants at WDW that when we try we mark off. We can't repeat anything until they ahve all been tried. So far only a few got the will not return to. We still have a lot to try though.
That'll take a while! :hungry:

What a fun goal!

So, where will you not return?

Brandie

Wolfgang Puck Express!

I like that one, but Earl of Sandwich is my husband's favorite, so it has been a long time since I've eaten at WPE.

Last edited: