FEA as a 4th FP+?

kate81

What are the chances we'd be able to get FEA as a 4th FP+ in late August/early September? we will be staying at BCV, so we can walk over to EP just to ride it most nights. This means we have quite a few chances to grab it, even if we are in another park for most of the day. If it's fairly important to us, should I make another plan, or is it likely we will be able to get it as a 4th? Thanks!

Mrs Darling

With lots of refreshing and breaking up your group (depending on group size) you might be able to pick it up. If its important though, why not just plan to ride at park close or during an evening EMH one of those nights? I think you'd save yourself a lot of time on the app and probably stress about getting it.

kate81

Thank you!! Good ideas - I may do park close. I didn't think of that.

I should have included more info in my original post- sorry! My original plan was to just grab it as a tier 1 FP+ on our departure day. We need to head out around lunchtime, so if we can get one in the morning, we can just walk in and ride, maybe do one or two other things and have a last relaxed parka morning.

However, I am now thinking it would be nice to use that departure morning to grab a HS FP+ instead and make our 2 HS RD days aa bit less stressful, which is why I posed the question about FEA as a 4th.

Right now, I have:
Day 1: Smuggler's Run for tier 1 FP+ and RoTR Boarding Group or RD (I don't know what to expect for RoTR yet for August)
Day 2: MMRR for tier 1 FP+ and RD SDD

So, if RoTR begins to offer FP+, I could use that departure morning for that. And if it doesn't, I could use it for a FP+ for SDD instead of hitting it standby at RD.

Given this new info, would you suggest we hit FEA at close one night and reserve that last morning for a HS FP+ or just Fastpass FEA that day? We have plenty of time in both EP and HS, so can additional morning at either isn't really a factor other than getting an additional tier 1 FP+.

nolarookie

I’ve been able to get it as a 4th during busy times. I don’t remember exactly when, but likely during Thanksgiving week. I remember getting stuck on spaceship earth for about 20 minutes and got them by refreshing the app for a while

kate81

I’ve been able to get it as a 4th during busy times. I don’t remember exactly when, but likely during Thanksgiving week. I remember getting stuck on spaceship earth for about 20 minutes and got them by refreshing the app for a while
That's good to know. If I decide to try to ride it at park close, I could still try for it as a 4th.

Anne

We have always been able to get FEA as a 4th, even Thanksgiving and Spring break. As long as you are flexible on time and are willing to refresh the app up to 30 minutes it will eventually pop up.