First Annual easyWDW Fantasy Football League

famouschinesecontroller

known as jane elsewhere, but her friends call her
I know lots about football and zip about fantasy football. So, what the heck; I'm in.(makes sense right?) Team name: Fairest Of Them All (courtesy of my DD21, recent graduate of the college program)

jilly7896

proud to keep the transportation forum the most ci
Very cool! My sons have been wanting to try Fantasy Football so this will be ther perfect way to get started! We are The Incredibles.

Micah008

I know lots about football and zip about fantasy football. So, what the heck; I'm in.(makes sense right?) Team name: Fairest Of Them All (courtesy of my DD21, recent graduate of the college program)
I sent a PM yesterday about this, but I just wanted to make sure you were aware that you are not currently signed up in the league in Yahoo. Please sign up in Yahoo using the link in the first post of this thread, otherwise the league may fill up without you in it.

Micah008

Very cool! My sons have been wanting to try Fantasy Football so this will be ther perfect way to get started! We are The Incredibles.
Welcome! Good to have you and your sons in the league. Just so you are aware, if they have their own Yahoo account you can actually invite them to co-manage the team with you. This will mean any of you can make changes, from either account. I don't know their ages... or if this even makes sense for you, but I wanted to make sure you were aware this was possible.

I am excited for the day my sons can also play Fantasy Football (they are 2 and 5 right now)... but we still do a Pick Em with extended family, and they have participated since they were babies, doing their own picks through one method or another as they get older.

Micah008

Important Update: This league is now full. However, if you are still interested please post in this thread and I will keep track of how many additional people we have. If we can get enough, I will start a second Yahoo league. I will also use this list in case we need an alternate for any reason either before or during the season.

Micah008

Dang in my drug induced haze I never even saw that link in the first post.
Sorry. I have made sure you are the #1 team on the list for any possible replacements if someone decides to leave, or if someone doesn't run their team and we need new ownership.

Also, if we get enough interest I will setup a second league, and make sure you are one of the first in it.

Micah008

We have one person that signed up named "Alex", does anyone know who that is? Are they an easyWDW member? They are the only team that hasn't posted in the thread saying who they are.

claytonia

Dang it! Just saw your PM. I missed the boat. Let me know if you start a second league or need more alternates.