First Annual easyWDW Fantasy Football League

Micah008

Staff member
Update: If we get 4 more interested people I will start a second league, which will draft on a different day.

Mud_Shark

I am already in the first league - but if you need another body - I would join the second league as well, as long as the draft is not later than the first one (we leave for the airport on the way to WDW later on the Tuesday evening of the draft.

I usually participate in 3 leagues per year, and I am currently in 2, so I could handle one more.

Proposed team name: Flotsam and Jetsam

Don

Micah008

Staff member
I am already in the first league - but if you need another body - I would join the second league as well, as long as the draft is not later than the first one (we leave for the airport on the way to WDW later on the Tuesday evening of the draft.

I usually participate in 3 leagues per year, and I am currently in 2, so I could handle one more.

Proposed team name: Flotsam and Jetsam

Don
Thanks for volunteering. I will make sure the draft is earlier if it happens. There is also a chance I would need 2 teams to switch from one league to the other to balance things out a little, I will keep you in mind for that too since it sounds like it might help.

Micah008

Staff member
My wife has said she would be willing to have a team in the second league, and she would be the co-commissioner of it (that way I don't have a team in both).

Her team name is the Ditzy Dorys.

Micah008

Staff member
I received another request (via email) for the second league. At this point, I only need 1 more person to sign up and we will have enough.

Depending on the final numbers of each, I may also need to ask a team or two to switch from one league to the other to even things out a little (in addition to the people that were willing to have multiple teams).

Anyone want the last guaranteed spot??

swyss

Ditzy Dorys are signed up. I am going to be the commissioner of the 2nd league. I am Micah008's wife.

Micah008

Staff member
Ditzy Dorys are signed up. I am going to be the commissioner of the 2nd league. I am Micah008's wife.
Nice to have you join. :smile:

Since we only need one more person (Ditzy Dorys was already part of the count), I went ahead and created the second league, and I will send out invitations right away. To anyone on the waiting list, check your PM and/or email and you will see the invite. Make sure to get signed up to get your spot before I open the league up to more people.

Last edited:

Micah008

Staff member
Do you still have room? I think I'd like to join if you're still looking for people
Yes, we have one more for sure. I will send you the invitation right away, check for a PM.

For anyone else, please still let me know if you are interested in case we have anyone end up not being able to do it.