FP+ and split stays

Erica

So, long boring story, my next vacation is split between three different DVC stays. Maybe four if my waitlist doesn't come through. But I think that I should be able to grab FPs for the full ten days 60 days out from the beginning of my first ressie, no? All three stays are showing up in my MDE plans. Tomorrow's my FP window, so I'm finally getting organized!

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
PS: When are you going? We'll be down (God willing and the creek don't rise) from 3-11 May 2020. Split stay also. Riviera and Copper Creek, four nights each.

Erica

PS: When are you going? We'll be down (God willing and the creek don't rise) from 3-11 May 2020. Split stay also. Riviera and Copper Creek, four nights each.
Phil and I are going in January, but feel free to invite me along on your May trip - got a pull out couch?

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Phil and I are going in January, but feel free to invite me along on your May trip - got a pull out couch?
We actually will, but they’re reserved for me for when my snoring gets me kicked out of bed.

And it sucks that the new DVC units don’t have that second bathroom in the 1BRs like at VGC, BLT, and AKLK.

Hope your waitlist comes through; I think it’s bad enough to have to switch ONCE during a trip. Switching twice would be a major snag. #firstworldproblems

Erica

Hope your waitlist comes through; I think it’s bad enough to have to switch ONCE during a trip. Switching twice would be a major snag. #firstworldproblems
We got the happy email last night that our waitlist came through!