Frozen 2

beachta1

I'm excited for the movie. Anyone else? When do you plan to go see it?

Thinking about taking C to go for her first movie, but I also may go first by myself so I can actually enjoy it. In case there is a meltdown / 10 minute potty break / etc I want to not miss anything!

Mrs Darling

I’ve bribed my teenage daughters & friends into coming with me Saturday night. Popcorn & candy seemed enough motivation but I suspect they secretly want to see it but won’t admit it. I love Sven & Olaf!! Looking forward to it!

deedee73

The kids all have a half day on Wednesday so we are taking a group of 6 year olds to the matinee. Not sure but I think most of the parents are just as excited as the kids.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I went with my three year old twins to see it on Sunday. It was their second movie - their first was watching Moana a couple of months ago when our local theater chain showed it. We all enjoyed frozen 2. There was one point near the end when they were ready to leave, but once everyone was back together they were okay.

deedee73

Took my 6 yr old and a few if his friends today. Everyone enjoyed it. I thought the animation was top notch. I must say that we all preferred the original though. Olaf and his facts were our favorite part. We also just saw Playing with Fire which was hilarious so everything pales next to the comic relief ut offered.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk