G+ and ILL strategy for 3 day trip?

How would you navigate these 3 days with a party of 8. We have park hoppers and G+ and plan on utilizing ILL. I have all of our profiles connected and plan on getting up early each morning to make reservations, but I'm not entirely sure on the order in which I should do this? Is it better to book ILL or G+ attractions first?

Friday 2/25:
Morning RD @ MK - Must haves - BTMRR, 7DMT & Splash Mtn
Evening @ EPCOT - Soarin, Remy's

Saturday 2/26:
Morning (No RD) @ AK - Must haves FOP, Safari
Evening @ EPCOT - Test Track, Frozen

Sunday 2/27:
Morning RD @ HS - Must haves ROTR, TSMM
Evening @ MK - Pooh, Dumbo, Space

lovett1979

Out of curiosity, I did a quick check of what was available at the moment (11am on a Monday during a non-peak time), looking at your priorities and other popular rides in each park.

7DMT - sold out
Space - available for noon
BTMR - available for 3:35
(Splash is under refurbishment)

Frozen - available for 2:20
Remy - sold out
Soarin - available for 12:45
Test Track - available for 8pm

MMRR - available for 3:20
ROTR - sold out
TSMM - available for 12:50
SDD - sold out

FoP - available for 5:40
Safari - available for 11:55

I think this should give you a good idea of what your booking priorities should be. Basically, if it's sold out this early, that should be your first booking at 7am. You'll be able to choose your return time for the ILL rides but not the regular G+ rides, that only offers the "next available." Also, make sure you are familiar with the 120-minute rule.

Assuming that you only wanted to do the attractions you mentioned, I'd do the 7am bookings in this order:
Friday 2/25 - ILL 7DMT, ILL Remy, G+ BTMRR
Saturday 2/26 - ILL FOP, G+ TT, ILL Frozen
Sunday 2/27 - ILL ROTR, G+ TSMM, ILL Space (if you want to do SDD, this order changes to G+ SDD, ILL ROTR, ILL Space)

And in case you have more questions or for other people reading this, https://www.disneytouristblog.com/lightning-lanes-genie-plus-disney-world-faq-guide/ has a lot of useful information. Click through the links to see the priority lists in each park.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, I did a quick check of what was available at the moment (11am on a Monday during a non-peak time), looking at your priorities and other popular rides in each park.

7DMT - sold out
Space - available for noon
BTMR - available for 3:35
(Splash is under refurbishment)

Frozen - available for 2:20
Remy - sold out
Soarin - available for 12:45
Test Track - available for 8pm

MMRR - available for 3:20
ROTR - sold out
TSMM - available for 12:50
SDD - sold out

FoP - available for 5:40
Safari - available for 11:55

I think this should give you a good idea of what your booking priorities should be. Basically, if it's sold out this early, that should be your first booking at 7am. You'll be able to choose your return time for the ILL rides but not the regular G+ rides, that only offers the "next available." Also, make sure you are familiar with the 120-minute rule.

Assuming that you only wanted to do the attractions you mentioned, I'd do the 7am bookings in this order:
Friday 2/25 - ILL 7DMT, ILL Remy, G+ BTMRR
Saturday 2/26 - ILL FOP, G+ TT, ILL Frozen
Sunday 2/27 - ILL ROTR, G+ TSMM, ILL Space (if you want to do SDD, this order changes to G+ SDD, ILL ROTR, ILL Space)

And in case you have more questions or for other people reading this, https://www.disneytouristblog.com/lightning-lanes-genie-plus-disney-world-faq-guide/ has a lot of useful information. Click through the links to see the priority lists in each park.
This is just incredibly helpful. And thank you for going on the app and checking. Very much appreciated!

I finally remembered to jump on at 7 am today to do a test run of ROTR ILL availability at HS. I was on for maybe 45 seconds total and each refresh gave me the following times: 9:00 am, 1:45 pm, 5:30 pm, 7:40 pm.

The last 7:40 pm time that I pulled was before it even turned 7:01 am. Not surprisingly after the 5th refresh all the times were gone. Just thought I'd share that. I am going to need to be on my "A" game on our trip!