Game of Thrones

Spoiler!

Sure, read all you want about Jon Snow online, etc., but...

...how will season 6 begin where Jon Snow is concerned? He's really dead? Melisandre works her black magic? He becomes a wight?

Stay tuned...great final three episodes.

BB32

Maybe he'll end up like Lady Stoneheart, who we still have not seen either...

andrewlb54

With Melisandre at Castle Black that points to a resurrection of sorts. All the show runners and Kit Harrington himself say he is "dead" so he could have a new name when he "returns" Azor Ahai maybe? probably?

BDUB32

The anticipation is killing me!

Wait, it's like 10 months away minimum, right!!?! Arrrrggghh!

Great show. HBO kills it yet again.

Not That Josh

Good job by Brienne. It would have been more satisfying if she could have gone on to visit Ramsey.

True Detective had no chance of living up to last season, but maybe it will turn out to be good.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
The 30 second preview for next week's True Detective was more interesting and enjoyable than the 60 minutes of episode 1. Vince Vaughn is horribly miscast.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I think I will give it a whirl. There is not much else on television these days.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
I think I will give it a whirl. There is not much else on television these days.
If early reviews hold true then, "Hey, there's nothing else on!" may be the most effective marketing slogan.

Well, in the same time slot that Game of Thrones was in ( 8:00pm on Sunday), we now have BATTLEBOTS! It's Back! It was GREAT! Last night we got to see our old favorites ( Nightmare, Warhead) take on the newbies. We also got to see the little girl who made the Ladybug bot back in the day, come back with her newest creation. She is all grown up now, and rocks the wrench!

I love Battlebots. Last night was like old home week for me, so much joy at the return of this series. It's been a long time since I've yelled at the TV screen, with that much fervor.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I really enjoyed the first episode of True Detective S2. But competition at the moment isn't exactly fierce. Sometimes I wonder if Game of Thrones is really done all that well. The source material is seemingly so epic, but the first season in particular is a total mess in my opinion.

Not That Josh

I really enjoyed the first episode of True Detective S2. But competition at the moment isn't exactly fierce. Sometimes I wonder if Game of Thrones is really done all that well. The source material is seemingly so epic, but the first season in particular is a total mess in my opinion.
I agree. It may have come up here before but a big problem for Game of Thrones (especially in the first season) is that there are so many characters and areas/cities to introduce that it can get cluttered.

Usually as a result of something happening in the show they don't like, some have said they will stop watching. That's not really an option for me because I almost always finish shows I start. Sometimes I end up really happy when a show has a series finale so I don't have to watch anymore.

(I got a little off so,:focus:)