Game of Thrones

Not That Josh

Want to ask a question about why one person did something but don't want to give anything away. So, this was a useful post.

claytonia

haha

And then one of the Robs does something.
There's just one Robb at the moment. Here's a handy-dandy chart to help keep the characters straight: http://www.memecenter.com/fun/1232455/when-explaining-game-of-thrones-characters-to-the-clueless-friends-who-try-to-watch-with-you (Some pretty foul language is included, but I'm assuming GoT fans aren't easily offended.)

Want to ask a question about why one person did something but don't want to give anything away. So, this was a useful post.
Can we talk about it now? I have questions also!!!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it can be discussed now. I saw a really funny character list once, but haven't been able to re-find!

Not That Josh

Being a warg is not the best power to have, but it's not bad.

Seth Myers tweet about last night:
-This season of Game of Thrones is based on the third book, "Everyone is Walking Someplace".

KtMcObs

Well, what would freak me out about being a warg is when my eyes roll back to their rightful position seeing everybody standing around me asking where I've been. Duh! Sitting on this cold rock!

claytonia

I'M SO GLAD THE REEDS FINALLY SHOWED UP!!! The kid that plays Jojen is the kid from Love Actually, right?

I did miss the dragons...I think dragons should be guaranteed in every episode. How in the world did Barristan find Dany? Still trying to figure that out.

fitzy

I still didn't clue in to what a warg was until DH told me.

I have no clue how Barristan found her. I have no clue really how a lot of the characters are stumbling upon each other, lol.

I can't wait until the summer when I have time to read the books. I feel like a lot more will make sense.

KtMcObs

I'M SO GLAD THE REEDS FINALLY SHOWED UP!!! The kid that plays Jojen is the kid from Love Actually, right?
Yes, and Nanny McPhee. He's like 23-24 years old now. I sort of wished that they had introduced them last season following along with the books, but I understand that last season they introduced clusters of new characters so they could have gotten lost in the masses of people coming into Winterfell.

claytonia

Yes, and Nanny McPhee. He's like 23-24 years old now. I sort of wished that they had introduced them last season following along with the books, but I understand that last season they introduced clusters of new characters so they could have gotten lost in the masses of people coming into Winterfell.
HE'S 23?!? Wow, that is crazy. Then again, Google tells me that Love Actually came out in 2003, which seems impossible also. I just got to the part in the second book where the Reeds show up at Winterfell, and I do understand (at least so far) why they saved them for this season on the show. Soooo many people to keep up with.

texhanddoc

won't let you order a nice scotch
Its not hard to find the Mother of Dragons. "Where is that chick with the Dragons?" Everyone across the sea knows who she is.

Not That Josh

My question (should not bother anyone because it's not a major plot point):

Why did "The Hound" try to help Sansa get away from King's Landing but called out Arya in the pub and put her in danger? Does he just have a crush on Sansa and feels no reason to help Arya? Or is there some other reason I missed?

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
I think the Hound was just disgusted by Joffrey and took pity on Sansa.

clanmcculloch

expert on dietary needs and disney dining
They seemed to show a few times where the Hound was developing a soft spot for Sansa, kind of little-sister-like, because of their mutual abuse at the hands of Joffrey. He really doesn't know Arya very well and I think he was more shocked than anything else when he saw her.

KtMcObs

I also think that based on Arya's little scuffle with Joffrey on their way to King's Landing, that maybe the Hound figures Arya can take care of herself but Sansa needs protecting. Also, maybe the Hound sensed the discord between Sansa and Arya and just picked Sansa's side.

Not That Josh

All possibilities. I'm sure he would be surprised. It just seemed weird that he wanted to take care of Sansa but when he saw Arya, he called her "the Stark B****". Extreme opposite.