Genie+ Starts 10/19

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Then there's the DL MaxPass strategy of monitoring return times on a headliner to book for after a midday resort break.
Yes. I love this G+ already. We’re leisurely park-goers, and this fits our touring style to a T.

bnoble

he's right
Then there's the DL MaxPass strategy of monitoring return times on a headliner to book for after a midday resort break.
I did this once or twice with paper FP: send the family back to the resort on the bus, and drive over to the park I am hopping to to pull FPs. That was *way* back in the day; I think at one point tickets had to be scanned into that park for that to work, so this predated that.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
1981 was a good year?

But I think that tweet was on my McDonald's conundrum I've brought up a few times. Like if you are there at a peak time and there are five resisters going and 15 people in line you will wait a short time as the fourth person in line. If you go during an off-peak time and there are two registers and ten people waiting. All of a sudden you are the 6th person in line, waiting longer to order and get your food. Which goes back to how peak times of year can end up being better for waits if you've got the extended hours and the people forget to show up. I still wouldn't go over Christmas o_O

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
1981 was a good year?

But I think that tweet was on my McDonald's conundrum I've brought up a few times. Like if you are there at a peak time and there are five resisters going and 15 people in line you will wait a short time as the fourth person in line. If you go during an off-peak time and there are two registers and ten people waiting. All of a sudden you are the 6th person in line, waiting longer to order and get your food. Which goes back to how peak times of year can end up being better for waits if you've got the extended hours and the people forget to show up. I still wouldn't go over Christmas o_O
I don’t get it. I don’t go to McDonald’s. :RpS_laugh: