Guessing August EMH's

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Using what I see for July and early August (through 8/2), if the pattern continues into August...

Sunday--DHS AM
Monday--AK AM
Tuesday--Epcot PM
Wednesday--MK PM
Thursday--Epcot AM
Friday--MK AM
Saturday--AK AM

Now look into your crystal ball or shake your Magic 8 Ball. Do you think this pattern will continue into August?

claytonia

I think that's exactly what it's going to look like, although they have been moving that Sunday morning DHS EMH to an evening EMH recently.

mgarbowski

Using what I see for July and early August (through 8/2), if the pattern continues into August...

Sunday--DHS AM
Monday--AK AM
Tuesday--Epcot PM
Wednesday--MK PM
Thursday--Epcot AM
Friday--MK AM
Saturday--AK AM

Now look into your crystal ball or shake your Magic 8 Ball. Do you think this pattern will continue into August?
FWIW I can confirm that this is the same EMH schedule we had during our mid-August trip in 2019.

Last edited:

mgarbowski

I have no idea how accurate this calendar has been in the past, but it currently shows the Monday and Friday EMH switching between MK and AK.

Also, there is an August 2020 Planning thread on the DIS. On Page 7 people are comparing the calendar above with the calendar at Kenny the P and finds both agreement and differences. The problem is we have no idea why some places are predicting changes from the norm.

dgsgc

It shows it switching from Friday 21st as I believe that’s a potential party night. The other Fridays for MK am EMH stay the same on that calendar.

Hopefully Disney confirm soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiggr88

prefers quisp over quake
I believe EMH for DHS have been moved to evening only through July. Unless RotR significantly improves its capacity and reliability by then, you may see the EMH moved from morning to evening in August as well.