Guest Services Number?

tiggr88

prefers quisp over quake
Is there still a guest services number that might be able to provide more support or a managerial review than the typically front line numbers? I seem to recall a separate guest services number in the past when people had issues.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Is there still a guest services number that might be able to provide more support or a managerial review than the typically front line numbers? I seem to recall a separate guest services number in the past when people had issues.
I've never seen a guest services number which bypasses the front line.

Suggestion--google for names and email addresses of the WDW higher ups. Email one of them directly with your issue. Their emails addresses are firstname.lastname@disney.com.

I had a major MDE problem earlier this year. It was a widespread issue that WDW was aware of and I'd read that guests were getting "we're aware of the issue and we're working on it" when they called WDW. So I emailed as high up the chain as I could and the problem was resolved within 48 hours.

beachta1

Is there a specific department you're trying to reach?