Hate to bother you good people, but here goes....

famouschinesecontroller

known as jane elsewhere, but her friends call her
So.. like many of you folks we haven't been to Disney in a long time. Kids are now 30 and 28 so we've moved along to other things. However, going to the parks for 3 days this week. We have military salute, 5 day park hopper tickets. Linked and we have park and dining reservations. Looking to purchase Genie + for Tuesday for DHS. On the app under "How to Purchase" this is the message, "your admission type isn't eligible to be modified pre-arrival, but you'll be able to purchase Disney Genie+ service on the day of your park visit." Is it because we are not official Disney guests since we are not staying on property? I mean why would we? DD30 now owns a 4 bedroom house in Hamlin.

So.. is that midnight or 7 AM? Can it be purchased on a computer (I have bad phone typing skills) or does it have to be on a mobile app?
This whole Genie and LL thing is giving me a headache.
Anybody remember the Give A Day, Get A Day Year? We parlayed that into 5 extra fastpasses per park per day. I miss those days.

George

The ratio of people to cake is too big.
Purchase the day of, (has to be on the app, make sure you’re all linked with the others in your party, which can be done now) between midnight and 7am (or later). It only takes a minute or two, so I wouldn’t fret about the purchasing part.

Enjoy your return trip. You’ll have a blast!

famouschinesecontroller

known as jane elsewhere, but her friends call her
George; thanks so much. I remember you from back in the day. BTW does anyone know how I find my user number? I suspect I'm either single or double digits. Thanks.

George

The ratio of people to cake is too big.
George; thanks so much. I remember you from back in the day. BTW does anyone know how I find my user number? I suspect I'm either single or double digits. Thanks.
Hi!

Tap and hold your username. The link should come up, it’s the number at the end of the address. You’re #75! o_O