HEA logistics

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Is this too much to ask?

HEA viewing spot, in the park, castle view, but not shoulder to shoulder with other people?

Is the Tomorrowland terrace seating area open?

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Is this too much to ask?

HEA viewing spot, in the park, castle view, but not shoulder to shoulder with other people?

Is the Tomorrowland terrace seating area open?
We always stand in front of Crystal Palace. There's an umbrella there that shades the check-in during the day, but the podium is gone at night. We even took shelter under the umbrella during a rainfall one evening. It's a little bit off center, but much less crowded and we still get the full effect.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
We always stand in front of Crystal Palace. There's an umbrella there that shades the check-in during the day, but the podium is gone at night. We even took shelter under the umbrella during a rainfall one evening. It's a little bit off center, but much less crowded and we still get the full effect.

The last time we tried to stand in that area, CM's shooed us away. But that was a few years ago.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Looking at the street view in MK on Google maps, I'm wondering about the trees that might block the castle view if we watch from in front of CP. Maybe they've been removed during hub renovations?

Mrs Darling

Looking at the street view in MK on Google maps, I'm wondering about the trees that might block the castle view if we watch from in front of CP. Maybe they've been removed during hub renovations?
We tried to watch from a path there in 2019 and found our view blocked by trees. We weren’t directly in front of CP - a little closer towards the castle along the path in front.
I actually haven’t been able to watch that show from a really good vantage point ever. But my family also refuses to go early & wait so there’s that disadvantage.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
We tried to watch from a path there in 2019 and found our view blocked by trees. We weren’t directly in front of CP - a little closer towards the castle along the path in front.
I actually haven’t been able to watch that show from a really good vantage point ever. But my family also refuses to go early & wait so there’s that disadvantage.

The last 2-3 times we've seen it, we found decent spots in back of the hub/in front of Main St., probably 30-45 minutes before it starts; this time, for distancing concerns, I want a less packed spot.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
The farther back on Main Street you go, the better off you'll be and the more control you'll have over moving elsewhere to get a better angle. Surprisingly, the area much closer to the Castle, on the right closer to the popcorn stand, is actually a pretty good spot with how Disney routes traffic. But you can get unlucky depending on who shows up late or if Mr. Manager shows up and starts moving people in.

I used to recommend the area right in front of or right behind the Casey's pathway, but I've found more often than not people will push in there and the flow of traffic is distracting.

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
The farther back on Main Street you go, the better off you'll be and the more control you'll have over moving elsewhere to get a better angle. Surprisingly, the area much closer to the Castle, on the right closer to the popcorn stand, is actually a pretty good spot with how Disney routes traffic. But you can get unlucky depending on who shows up late or if Mr. Manager shows up and starts moving people in.

I used to recommend the area right in front of or right behind the Casey's pathway, but I've found more often than not people will push in there and the flow of traffic is distracting.

The popcorn stand next to the path that leads to the teacups?

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, but no guarantees. It's just more difficult to get over there, which usually means fewer people. But it will still be swamped and only get worse a showtime approaches.