Homeschool Days

momto6

I am starting the beginning stages of planning our next trip ( Yay!!! :RpS_biggrin:) We are thinking of late '13 or early '14, and then I heard about homeschool days and I think this may be a great idea for my family. I know the dates for 2013 are at the end of January, are the homeschool days always late January? The savings on the tickets are significant, almost too good to be true, so I just wanted to hear of anyone else's experiences.
What classes have you attended? Are there any that aren't worth it? I understand the classes can fill up quickly, but does Disney limit the amount of park tickets they sell for the discounted homeschool rate?
TIA!

Tinkerkell

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust!
I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that there are Homeschool Days sometime in September, too. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

momto6

Are the hs days usually only in October and January? How far ahead of time does Disney release the dates? My parents want to go with us and my mom has to request vacation time pretty far in advance.

eisforpants

The January dates were released around the first part of November and I want to say that the Oct classes were released in April but not sure.

They revamped the YES program and the tickets aren't nearly the deal they once were, but hopefully they won't do that with the Homeschol program. They didn't with the ones in January.