I know nothing about OKW

Art Vandelay

that's a shame
Bus to MK question. We're rope drop people. What time should we be at whichever bus stop is closest to our room for a 9 AM MK opening? Since Peninsular Rd is the first stop, should we walk to that bus stop?

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Bus to MK question. We're rope drop people. What time should we be at whichever bus stop is closest to our room for a 9 AM MK opening? Since Peninsular Rd is the first stop, should we walk to that bus stop?

This was true a couple years ago, but PR is the first stop when coming into the resort, and HH is the last. So if you have to have a seat, get on at PR. We’d get on at HH going out and off at PR coming in. As far as timing, not really sure.

Strangeite

It depends on how early you are getting to the bus stop. The buses being full by the time it gets to HH is an issue, even for rope drop, but you also then go to every other stop.

Basically, if you are getting to the bus stop really early then HH. But if you are seeing any kind of line, I‘d walk to PR to guarantee a seat. For me, the extra time visiting each stop is worth not feeling the frustration of not getting on a bus because it’s full.

Micah008

Staff member
Here is a map of OKW which includes the building numbers and bus stop order for the parks, in case it helps you visualize everything.

yFQ69Zg.png

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Our "near HH" waitlist was fulfilled.

<insert gif of Kip, Napoleon Dynamite's brother, fist pumping>
Take a look at the OKW map. I much prefer buildings 23, 24, 25, 26 in that category, as it's right on the first bus stop, easy off when returning to the resort.