If you've purchased 2017, is Kindle MatchBook working?

josh

Administrator
Staff member
If you have purchased the 2017 edition of our guidebook: http://amzn.to/2aPeyff you should be able to get the Kindle version at no additional cost by going to that link and clicking "Kindle" underneath format. It will say $9.99 in that box and then should say "Kindle MatchBook: $0.00" over to the right when you purchase. I am hoping that it is retroactive so if you made a purchase before MatchBook went live that it will still allow you to get the Kindle edition for free.

Is anybody having problems getting the Kindle version?

3Caballeros

living life to its fullest
I'm currently about to purchase this 2017 book on Amazon. However, I don't see anything that says I will be getting a Kindle version of it. What have I done wrong ?

mgarbowski

I'm currently about to purchase this 2017 book on Amazon. However, I don't see anything that says I will be getting a Kindle version of it. What have I done wrong ?
Go here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/ep-landing-page/ref=nav_sap_bks_Matchbook

Click on Find Your Kindle Matchbook. The WDW book should be listed and as a bonus you might find some other books you bought in hard copy are available to you on Kindle for free or very little. You can also skip that step and just add the Kindle version of Josh's book to your cart and it should show up as $0 even though it won't be listed as free on it's book page.

PS If you're already signed in when you click my link the intermediate step might be unnecessary.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
If you click the Kindle edition, underneath the description it should say "Matchbook Price: $0.00

It's set up to work.

Not working for me... is it because I'm Canadian? I bought the book at the end of August (from amazon.com), but Kindle edition is still showing $7.60 for me.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately it's U.S. only and out of our hands on that front. If you are signed up for the PDF you will receive that version, which should act pretty similarly on a tablet/phone.