I'm just saying...

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
I thought I would start a thread to chat about... Whatever

Like today, I actually referred to my daughter as DD5 in everyday conversation.
I got a few strange looks.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

I'm about to watch Jackass 3 and pour a vase of Scotch. I assume that isn't normal behavior for a Disney World forum member? I feel like it would have been smarter to pretend like I am a 42 year old mother of three or something.

Then maybe I am a 42 year old mother of three pretending to be a 25 year old pouring a glass of Scotch.

Janine

this site is awesome. i've never visited, but i l
Being a 44 year old mother of one, I'm about the watch The Little Mermaid. No scotch... popcorn and juice.

update;
my daughter just pulled a piece of popcorn out of the bowl, and exclaimed 'hey look, Mama, this one looks like Mickey Mouse'. She'll be a natural finding all those hidden Mickey's.

Thadine

loves surprises, but not very good at them
great thread!!!.

Right now I just finished packing a few bags because we are going to spend the whole day at the beach tomorrow.
I rented Life as we know it, and I am heading to bed with a bar of chocolate to see the movie, knowing me I will fall asleep in the middle of it.
That happens when you are getting closer to 40 :RpS_cool:

jillyb

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversa
The girls have been wayyyyyyy to quiet. They've either finally killed each other or they've passed out. I'm hoping for "passed out". Even if they're still up I'm just happy for the peace and quiet. Having two competitive girls (DD Hannah and my granddaughter Madison) in the same house is killing me.

jhalpin76

owes it all to duffy
all kids finally asleep and now I commence my nightly disney forum chats. I think I may have a problem - every night and I am on these boards! I think I may have to tone down my disney obsession or DH will never let me plan a trip again. I have a million things to do, yet here I sit!

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
I'm eating Nutella out of the jar with a spoon.:RpS_laugh: I don't do Scotch, so that's as close as I get.

DH went to bed. Kids were sent to bed around 8:15 because we just couldn't stand them anymore. At which point they had a raging battle upstairs about "he's in my room," "she came in my room and took the iPod", etcetera, etcetera, etcetera (best spoken like the King of Siam). I will be going to bed soon myself.

tiggr88

prefers quisp over quake
I was having Quisp and milk watching the Ranger game I recorded. Does anyone else remember Quisp, or am I just showing my age again? It was a cereal similar to Cap'n Crunch in suaucer shape with an alien with a helipcopter type blaade on top of his head as the character.

lisapennie

does judge
I went out for lunch today (well, technically it's now yesterday) with a bunch of friends from my previous job/school. It was lots of fun seeing them, and now I remember why I liked my fellow academics (previous job/degree was in the English dept. at NIU) more than I like my current MBA classmates. Not that MBA people aren't nice - but they're so much more, well, stuffy, and I certainly have more in common with my old crowd.

We caught up on American Idol as well - I think I like the new season, but the girls kind of suck. There's a few that are good - but I'd be surprised if the guys don't do better overall based on what I've seen.

blyday

tests unsafe roller coasts in china
etcetera, etcetera, etcetera (best spoken like the King of Siam).
Is there any other way??? :noidea:

Thanks for starting this thread Janine!!!! Love the name of it too!!!

I got home from work about 35 minutes ago after working a 13 hour day. It was only suppose to be a 10 1/2-11 hour day but that darn Red Line kept breaking down making me waste time sitting in a subway station waiting for the next train to finally come and take me to my next ATM. I hate it when that happens.....I don't get paid by the hour.....only for cleaning the machine so I so hate wasting time waiting for a train!!! So glad that I could come home and read about some fun Disney stuff before heading off to bed to get some sleep so that I can do a 10 hour day tomorrow!!!

Night all!!!!

Last edited:

texhanddoc

won't let you order a nice scotch
I am coming to the realization that I cant handle alcohol. It seems like whenever I have 2 or more glasses of wine, I wake up early.... like really early. Today it was 4:00am. Then I cant get back to sleep. Might as well get stuff done... like Disney forum stuff.

jilly7896

proud to keep the transportation forum the most ci
I thought I would start a thread to chat about... Whatever

Like today, I actually referred to my daughter as DD5 in everyday conversation.
I got a few strange looks.
I do this all the time, but when referreing to my husband! I say DH and people look at me like i'm crazy. I need to watch that...

Darcie

board on easywdw.com
Good morning!

My dad used to have a glass of scotch every night (see Josh, maybe you're older than you make us think - kind of an old man's drink. :RpS_wink:) When I was maybe 13 I decided to pour myself a big glass when my parents weren't home. :RpS_ohmy: Dumped it out pretty fast & wondered why you would want to drink when alcohol tasted so nasty? Didn't take me long to figure out there were better tasting drinks!:RpS_tongue:

jilly7896

proud to keep the transportation forum the most ci
I'm so excited to be hanging out with my boys watching the Phillies. Spring is near!!!!

LizD

Netflix queue currently at 3,912 - all Disney rela
This morning ds7 had made a Lego creation and was upset when his brother got into it. I told him, "That's what 2 year olds do...if you leave something where he can reach it he is likely to get into it." To which the 2 year old agreed, placing his palm on his chest and saying, "Yeah, me baby."

Hmmm...me thinks I have been being "played"! :RpS_laugh: