Jambo House ValueTwo Bedroom lock off

3boys

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what make the Value two bedroom villas different from the regular villas at Jambo house?? Is it the view or are the rooms different?? Any help would be great! Thanks!

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
They are smaller and do not have the sleeper chair, so have 1 less occupancy than the regular 2BR villas. I believe you cannot request any view at all when you stay in a value AKL villa (not sure about that entirely) but the views are not globally worse or anything. Those rooms used to be regular resort rooms that they converted to villas, I believe, is why they are smaller. I think they are not as deep from what I've read.

3boys

Thanks Vicki!! I think it will be perfect for a three night stay to save some points for the 5 of us. BTW did you ever get the perk for the referral for us to DVC? I hope so!

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
Yes, Meredith (sorry didn't notice that was you!) we did - I thought I sent you an e-mail, but maybe I forgot! So sorry about that - bad manners! But it was great - we pay monthly for our dues, and the referral bonus dropped our payments for the rest of the year from over $60/month to about $34/month.

3boys

Woo Hoo, I'm so happy that worked out!! Glad it helped you and thanks again for all the helpful answers you are always giving me. Have a great night!