Josh and/or Dave - Is it time yet?

podcat

New member
Hi. We're the family that talked your ears off in Epcot last month. Next time we should do that with drinks involved.

Anyway - here's my flooded book :RpS_thumbdn:


Did I mention that my insurance reimbursed me $7.26 for the book? Dave offered me a book, but I told him no, that I'd just buy another copy. I remember you guys mentioning that I should hold off until the next update/edition/something. I guess we were starstruck and now I've completely forgotten. I know 2016 is out - September edition, I believe. Should I buy now or wait?

Thanks in advance for telling me the same thing twice. :RpS_sleep:
 
Wow...sorry about the floods!!

We need to do an update, but I dunno when we will. I'd hope we'd be done by the end of this month, but haven't talked to Josh lately about specific dates (although I did dream about him last light lol).

So I'd buy one now and then more later.
 

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe we should start laminating the books page by page by hand.
 
Top