Joy & Sadness at park close

nursepaula

With Frozen FP+ availability sucking before noon, am now considering late arrival Epcot day 2. We'd RD TT & FP+ Soarin' one day, use day 2 for sleeping in, swimming, and evening WS wandering, FEA and the Joy/Sadness meet on our way out. Anyone know what waits have been like at the Not That Character Spot in the evenings lately?

deedee73

Jusy keep in mind as you plan the Epcot evening that FW closes earlier than WS and some areas close even before the official FW closing time. Also it is Disney policy to allow for all guests that are in a line be able to ride no matter what - you just have to determine at what point they usually close the FEA line closer to your trip and make sure you get in the line prior to that. Hope it all works out. I personally love wandering around WS in the evenings - very relaxing.

nursepaula

Jusy keep in mind as you plan the Epcot evening that FW closes earlier than WS and some areas close even before the official FW closing time.

Ok, initially we were going to do 2 RD days at EP, assuming we could get FEA FP+ in the early afternoon. We have FP+ in the evening (5:45) so now one of our park days we are looking to enter WS from IG head to France and work our way around to Norway. Then moving to FW, which will be for re-riding stuff from day one, but mostly J&S. Think there's enough time to do that if we arrive at the park around 2pm? How much earlier do things start closing in FW? As I type I am wondering if we will have time to ride anything after FEA assuming we arrive at the very begining of our FP+ window...