Kindani smoking area request?

KangaFan

Hi!

I have a reservation for a 2 bedroom savannah at Kindani in August. I am traveling with two of my sisters who both smoke. We have noted a request to be close to the smoking area for their convenience. I have stayed there before but never with anyone who smoked. Does anyone have experience with this request and how close you were placed? I know the hallways are LONG so I want to set realistic expectations for my sisters, but am hoping that this would be a priority request?

Thanks!

vicki_c

THE RULES!!!
Smoking areas at Kidani are near the pool/garage and inside the garage at the front of the building. (If there are others, I don’t know where). We usually ask for our (non savannah view) one bedroom to be close to the stairs and elevator to the parking garage and we’ve gotten that request multiple times. We’ve had a room that looked out over the roof to the driveway portico which isn’t far to get to the smoking area. Where we’ve stayed we would take the stairs down to the front entrance area, then the elevator to the garage.

KangaFan

Great thanks! I put in a request for close to elevator down to one of the two smoking areas so I will keep my fingers crossed!