Last minute hotel recommendation for next week

puffyjj

Hi folks- I spontaneously booked flights for next weekend and am hoping to not take it in the shorts on a hotel room we will barely see. Location and price are my primary considerations. For longer trips we usually do Windsor Hills or Bonnet Creek but a hotel room will serve our purposes this time. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

When I have a quick trip and nothing available on site, I go to "Mousesavers.com" and see what deals are available on the Disney Springs resorts.

Aimeep

Residence Inn Sea World is a great location, huge free breakfast. There is a TownePlace Suites near it that is new. There is also a TownePlace Suites near the backdoor of Disney, which I heard was really easy to get in and out of the park's from. Those hotels have kitchens, so it's like a small apartment. We have stayed at the Residence Inn and are staying there again next month. My inlaws stayed at the TownePlace Suites by the back door of Disney and loved the location and hotel.

You may also want to check vrbo, airbnb, or orlandovillas.com and check on any last minute deals on a house or a condo. There is a possibility it might be cheaper than a hotel room. Might not also, but might be worth checking out at least.

Mrs Darling

I got an email a few days ago (that I quickly deleted before I was tempted ) that The Disney springs resorts were running a winter special until the end of March. The Wyndham had rates fr $102. Others started in the $120 range
All included EMH