Let's Start a Fairy Godmailer thread!!!!

Micklessor

We are going to be at wdw from 9/17-9/24. I would be happy to send some postcards. I would love for someone to send my girls a card before we go.
Charcharg -We'll be there 9/4- 9/8. I'd be happy to be a FGM for you. PM me the details - address, names, ages, favorite characters - We did this last year and had a great response.

charcharg

Michele, The girls got their packages today!! They were so excited. Thanks so much for being their Fairy Godmailer!!! :love:

Rowan

I will be leaving this week and will be in the World from 9/14-9/19. I would be happy to be a Fairy Godmailer for a family or two (or 4) if you can PM by Tues morning. Sorry so late of notice.

avic77

not at the rainy spot
Mine are too old for Fairy Godmailers i think :( so sad. But I will be there Oct 8-14 and would happily mail a card to a child. PM me.

I have Fairy Godchildren ... please seek next fairy godmailer.

Last edited:

Abbyar

I'll PM you. We leave Oct 20th and would love to receive Mickey Mail. I'm also happy to send out postcards.

usflygirl36

Hi all.... I am going next week from 10/04-10/10 and would love to send pixie dust as a Fairy Godmailer..... PM me any requests!!!! :) Leslie

momzie

We will be leaving April 30, 2012-May 4, 2012 for WDW and have 4 Princesses going with us. Ages 8,7,6,5. I would love to have a Fairy Godmailer for them, they are eating in the castle with Cinderella. Thanks

Claire

double fisting mickey ice cream bars and germany p
We will be leaving April 30, 2012-May 4, 2012 for WDW and have 4 Princesses going with us. Ages 8,7,6,5. I would love to have a Fairy Godmailer for them, they are eating in the castle with Cinderella. Thanks
I will be there in late Feb if that would work for you - PM if you want.

mmayfield

We are going to Disney World for the very first time in 76 days (march 25-30) with three princesses 3,8,11 and would absolutely love to get a post card from disney telling the girls, that mickey or any of the princesses are happy yo be seeing them soon, I would love to be a Fairy god mailer when we get back - If any one is willing to send one or would be happy to recieve one

Claire

double fisting mickey ice cream bars and germany p
I'm going 2/23 if it would work mmayfield - PM if you wish.

roamma

Our kids think we are NOT going to WDW this summer... but we are! Planning to surprise them on our way to the airport June 1. Would love to have a FGM send a card anytime between now and May from Mickey saying he is trying to work his magic to get them there. :) PM me with any takers. Thanks!

reba

Hi, I'm brand new to this board but I have been reading about Fairy Godmailers and would love to be involved. We are taking our 3 year old daughter and 5 year old niece, who are both celebrating birthdays, at the end of March (3/29-4/1) and would absolutely LOVE if someone would be willing to send to them between now and then? We are coming from California, my niece from New Jersey, so this is a huge trip for all of us and we are SO excited. I would be thrilled to return the favor for anyone when we're there. TIA!

twyckoff

I am not sue if this is active right now, however, it's worth a try. I will be in the magical land of Mickey May 1- May 9 and would enjoy being a FGM for a family. My 4 princes grew up and one works as a cp cm right now till August. but wow how neat this would have been when they were small.
Pm me

Brenda

I too would like to join in this. I have a DD who is 3 and she would love getting mail much less something from a Princess :)

I would also be happy to do this for another family. We are planning on going to WDW October 21st - 24th. Thank you.

gemini2727

Brenda,
Did you find someone yet? We will be in WDW from Aug 25 to Sept 2 if you still need someone. Would love to help out!