Let's Start a Fairy Godmailer thread!!!!

Laurensara

If anyone is headed to WDW before November and would be willing to send my 2 year old daughter a postcard from Mickey (or Doc McStuffins!) she would absolutely love it. If anyone wants a Thansgiving or Christmas greeting, I'm willing to send some postcards while we are there in November.

Craftysplat

If anyone is headed to WDW before November and would be willing to send my 2 year old daughter a postcard from Mickey (or Doc McStuffins!) she would absolutely love it. If anyone wants a Thansgiving or Christmas greeting, I'm willing to send some postcards while we are there in November.
I'll be there over Labor Day weekend and I can probably get a Mickey autograph on a postcard for her! I have two character meals planned with Mickey, so there shouldn't be a problem.

I also have a two year old daughter so I am happy to do this for you and her.

I don't know who Doc McStiffins is so I can't help with that.

Abbyar

We're there last week of August and would love to send a Mickey Mailer! Just message me with your info and maybe your lo can get 2 well timed messages.

beachta1

Do they make post cards with Duffy on them? If so, I'd love for someone to mail one to my boyfriend in the next few months. He *hates* Duffy so him getting a postcard from Duffy would totally crack me up.

jandeeah

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla!
Is anybody going in September that could send AnnaMay one for our October visit? I am happy to send some in October if anyone needs some.

Micklessor

Is anybody going in September that could send AnnaMay one for our October visit? I am happy to send some in October if anyone needs some.

Andrea - we're going 9/17-9/28, if that's not too late, I'd be happy to send her something. Message me details.

TheButterBunny

I'm there Sep 5th - 23rd and I'd be more than happy to send a card for you if you need one sent earlier than the PP can do :RpS_smile:
We'll have hit every park by the 8th so I could get any design/autograph from anywhere really.
(P.S. I'm part way through reading your trip reports! I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder when I was five so I'm finding it all a bit emotional reading about your lovely AnnaMay and how similar she is to my childhood self.)

Kitty

hljoyce

Anyone willing to send my 4 yr old a Tinkerbell or Princess card before our Sept trip? We leave on 9/13. I did a fairy godmailer exchange with someone last year, and my DD was over the moon on the day when she got her postcard from Tink saying "Can't wait to see you!"

I'd happily return the favor (or pay it forward) when we're there 9/13-18

Thanks!

PinkFlamingo

Do they make post cards with Duffy on them? If so, I'd love for someone to mail one to my boyfriend in the next few months. He *hates* Duffy so him getting a postcard from Duffy would totally crack me up.
Ha! I must say I've never looked for a Duffy post card, but I would be glad to see if I can find one on our upcoming trip. We leave 8/9, so just PM me before then with your info.

McQueen2013

I am planning a trip for my two boys (4 and 2) for the week of Sept 8. If anyone is there now or is going soon and would be interested in sending cards, my boys would be so excited! (And I would be very appreciative). Please respond if interested.

beachta1

I'll be there in January and would be willing to send anyone a post card. Also shout out to pinkflamingo for sending the postcard from duffy. My boyfriend "hated" it :)

Turtle

Hey all! We are headed to WDW in early November and my 7 y.o. daughter would flip out if she received a note from Cinderella and my 12 y.o daughter loves Mickey! Are there any kind souls out there willing to be our FGM? I'd be happy to return the favor, or at "least pay it forward." :RpS_biggrin:

jandeeah

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla!
We are going to be there the week of October 12th of that is not too late.