Live Wait Times and FASTPASS return times

josh

Administrator
Staff member
P.S. It only works when the parks are open :RpS_wink:

Another project I've been working on:

http://www.easywdw.com/waitz/

It's not yet finished as far as how it will look, but the content is there. You can click on a park and it will tell you the current wait time and FASTPASS return time. If you click ride, location, time, or FASTPASS at the top, it will sort based on whichever you click. And if you click "Show Other Attractions" at the bottom, it will list other attractions that have special hours. The next moves are to remove the hyperlinks from the ride names since clicking doesn't take you anywhere at the moment and also to shorten some of the attraction names.

But let me know how it looks.

Last edited:

Disneyfan

Wow! This looks great! Easy to navigate and easy to find specific information one might be looking to find.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure how doable character wait times would be, especially for the characters that don't have a posted wait. Tinker Bell would be pretty easy, but the others can vary so much.

hljoyce

I'm not sure how doable character wait times would be, especially for the characters that don't have a posted wait. Tinker Bell would be pretty easy, but the others can vary so much.
I guess I wasn't thinking all of them- just the main ones that do post wait times (princesses, mickey, donald, ariel, etc)

DisneySmiles

At first I thought this was a joke because IASW was at 115 minutes. But, after looking more closely the rest of the times all seem right. Maybe there is a glitch with IASW, but this is totally awesome!!! So much better than MDE!!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, there have been a couple oddities at Magic Kingdom. Monsters Inc came up at 90 minutes a while ago but then corrected itself during the next update. Maybe it isn't playing nice with the punctuation or something.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Went back down to 10 minutes, which is accurate. I'll try to uncover the problem.