Live Wait Times and FASTPASS return times

ajj221

I think the list of attractions with times looks awesome. Is there any way to add the operating hours of a park to the link on the main page.

Lynnp

So is this pulling from Disney's official stats? Way faster loading time and I have been practicing on my home network. I can't imagine how slow their app is sometimes on their network!

Thank you!

josh

Administrator
Staff member
It's an ummmmmm very complicated algorithm that ummmmmmmm you couldn't possibly understand due to the uhhhh....permutations.

pharmer

I'm totally trying this tomorrow! The my Disney exp app is a battery sucker and slow. We haven't used it much. Can't wait to try this out.

bdlily

will return when the custom user titles improve
Weird, it's not working for me. I can see the top row with Ride Location Time Fast Pass and a line with a cute Mickey head in the middle but the only thing below the line is Show Other Attractions and Home

When I click on Show Other Attractions it does show me the operating hours of the attractions for the park I wanted but no wait times or fastpass return times and nothing shows up when I click on the links above the line.

Am I doing something wrong? Is my browser out of date?

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Well it's like midnight. Everything is closed.

It should load up again tomorrow morning.

PrimeTime

Josh - if you can make your way to Epcot the afternoon of Mon May 6th, I will buy you whatever you drink you want! or AK on Thurs May 9th. I can post our MK days if you can't make those - no booze but if you want that Dumbo popcorn container - it is yours my friend!

pink5683

This is great! Clean, easy to read, concise, everything you need. I really like the option to show all the attractions or just some of them. It really makes it a great quick resource.

gccmedina

i think i don't know what i am doing. i can see it on my computer but can't go to the link on google on my phone? is this an app? i have a droid does that matter?