Live Wait Times and FASTPASS return times

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
I think after this is finished we need an automatically updated "status of the hole" page.

claytonia

He's like Varys on Game of Thrones. He's the Master of Whispers. He has little birds in Brazilian tour groups and they constantly update his wait times and take the boring pictures of menus so that he can concentrate on artsy tilted shots of margaritas on trash cans.

Fae

He's like Varys on Game of Thrones. He's the Master of Whispers. He has little birds in Brazilian tour groups and they constantly update his wait times and take the boring pictures of menus so that he can concentrate on artsy tilted shots of margaritas on trash cans.
Bahaha!

Not That Josh

I will be a little bird taking pictures of menus, etc. Just need a financial backer, any takers? :RpS_biggrin:

clanmcculloch

expert on dietary needs and disney dining
Why does it need to work? Take notes from Disney IT. It doesn't actually need to work in order for people to use it.

I'm at AK today. Josh's wait time for primeval whirl was more
accurate than the posted wait time. Can't wait to use it for the rest of our trip.

jillyb

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversa

Bwwwwaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!

Kevin_W

I just wanted to chime in and say that this is great. Just the data without fluff. It's exactly what I would want in the park. Combined with the cheatsheets you are making this far to easy for everyone! Hence the website name, I suppose. :)

dirtnap101

Just checking it tonight via IE 10.0 because today duplicates August 20th when I have a MK day planned (crowd level 5, two MSEPs at 9 and 11pm, etc). Right now it is showing me Peter Pan as a 50 min wait with FP return time of 9:05-10:05, except it's 9:10pm right now so I expected FP for Pan to be gone, or to be in the 10-11pm hour. Not sure if this is a problem or normal. And thanks for this great tool, Josh.

edit to add: many of the FP return times are way in the past, I just noticed:

Pooh is 6:25pm-7:25pm
Dumbo is 5:40pm-6:40pm
Mermaid is 5:55pm-6:55pm

Time of last refresh at the bottom of the page shows: Data last refreshed: 2013-04-23 21:10:01

Edit to add: MDE app doesn't even list the three attractions in question (Pooh, Dumbo, Mermaid) or some other rides that have questionable waits for 9:10pm (like Small World @ 25 mins). So perhaps this is a problem with the data source that is used by both the EasyWDW script and Disney's MDE app. If the data on whatever server is not updating, then the script and the app will not be accurate.

Last edited:

josh

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmmmmmmmm. We have only been collecting data for about a month, so it does rely on sourcing "real time data." In time it should be able to run independently with very little need to constantly source new data on the fly. But we're not quite there yet.

MrsSkarsgard

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Josh, I don't know why you do what you do for free (would love to find out sometime...we'll be in WDW in October **hint**) but thank you. I'm sure this is going to be a big help on our next trip, without all the issues that the Disney app has.

evansmom

Hmm now i am having trojble with kt....only the red topics coming up for AK no rides....also some at MK say not available....