Looking for opinions with regards to ADR

pixiegrl3

Hi everyone~ real quick-I have an ADR for Oga's at lunch time during our March trip. What if, due to poor timing and my bad luck ,our BG for RotR is called and due to the wait it runs into our ADR time somehow. Now I'm within the 24 hour cancel time and could be charged. If somehow this happens, and we are called a couple hours before our ADR (or sooner) for the ride, should I stop first as Oga's and see if there's anything they can do to either give me a new time(if possible) or at least see if I can get the fee waived? I know we're not talking alot of $$, but I just thought I'd ask to see if any of you had any sort of past experience with this. Thanks in advance for your help~

ptlohmysoul

Now that they've changed it to 1 hour to board, make RotR your priority. If it interferes with your Oga's ADR, then show up afterwards and explain. Just to make sure you realize, it's a bar, not a restaurant - it has drinks and 1 or 2 snack items and it's mostly standing room only.

pixiegrl3

Now that they've changed it to 1 hour to board, make RotR your priority. If it interferes with your Oga's ADR, then show up afterwards and explain. Just to make sure you realize, it's a bar, not a restaurant - it has drinks and 1 or 2 snack items and it's mostly standing room only.
Thanks for the reply and yes, we know about Oga's menu and plan to eat lunch afterwards elsewhere. :)

hizouse

I think you should be fine explaining your situation to the RotR cast members and being able to board shortly after your boarding time expires. I know of at least one person who missed his group due to an ADR outside the park who was still able to ride later with little friction.

tiggr88

prefers quisp over quake
Midday BOG’s appear to have the two hour limit. It’s only been a couple of days so things may change but it appears that the one hour return times are early in the morning BG’s and perhaps evening and later. Late morning and afternoon appear to still be two hours.

If your return time is two hours that should be enough time to experience Oga’s and make your return time.

The GET CMs have also been helpful if you have an issue either changing the Oga’s time or perhaps giving a FP for RotR if the conflict really is an issue.