Lower priced TS locations

MrFredricksen

We just booked a trip for the end of the summer. We always have free dining but someone said that they released this back in January and they might not offer it again for our dates. That means we will be paying out of pocket. Since we always have free dining, I never really considered the prices before. What are some of the more reasonable table service locations at parks, or at easy to get to hotels (staying at CB so we have access to the gondolas).
We already book Via Napoli because I know there we can save some money and share a pizza.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Most of the non-Signature non-Character places at the resorts hit about the same price point: Kona, The Wave, Sanaa, GF Cafe, Ale & Compass, etc. Olivia's is likely the most economical.

hizouse

Josh has been high on Plaza breakfast, Ale & Compass (fish & chips), and Crew's Cup Lounge (prime rib sliders and everything pretzel) as good values.

Micah008

Agree with the above, especially Olivia's. Others that haven't been mentioned yet are 50's Prime Time and Sci-Fi Dine In.

capeokw56

IMO The Plaza is the best value for your money at WDW when paying oop. You can't go wrong with Olivia's either, one of our favorites but we might be biased because we own at OKW.

tiggr88

prefers quisp over quake
IMO The Plaza is the best value for your money at WDW when paying oop. You can't go wrong with Olivia's either, one of our favorites but we might be biased because we own at OKW.
I used to be a big proponent of Plaza especially for lunch. Josh just had a review post of the all day menu and I’m definitely not as big a proponent any more. Looks like Disney is taking many of the lower priced TS and trying to upscale them so people don’t think they aren't getting their money’s worth on the dining plan if they end up there.

S4ndi.h

I used to be a big proponent of Plaza especially for lunch. Josh just had a review post of the all day menu and I’m definitely not as big a proponent any more. Looks like Disney is taking many of the lower priced TS and trying to upscale them so people don’t think they aren't getting their money’s worth on the dining plan if they end up there.
We always loved the Plaza but with the new menu will be skipping it this year

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
The “upgrades” to The Plaza, at least on paper, seem counterintuitive to its goals. I don’t think I’d care for The New Plaza as much.

nolarookie

We generally pay oop as we go during busier times or make last minute trips. Our go-to places are the wave and beaches and cream.

simbasmom

Lunch at LTT in MK was reasonable. I had a non-alcoholic drink, Colony Salad, and the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake for about $25 before tip. The next time I had the Colony Salad w/o chicken and it was even less.

josh

Administrator
Staff member
At Animal Kingdom Yak & Yeti is very shareable. I like the Ahi Tuna Nachos which are huge and then an entree of your choice. Off the menu, we add a side of naan, which is like $3.

At Epcot, Via Napoli is smart. I also like Nine Dragons where you want to General Tso's Chicken Buns, Sichuan Dumplings, and then the Honey Sesame Chicken to share. The soups and spinach noodles are great as starters or sides too.

For Studios, Sci-Fi is inexpensive and you can probably get away with sharing an appetizer, burger, and shake for not a lot of money.

For Magic Kingdom, Liberty Tree Tavern lunch and Skipper Canteen are good.