Magic Band Question

BSS

I have never looked at Magic Bands at the parks. We have always pre-ordered. I know Disney is moving away from them to a large extent, but are there more available in the parks than online? The selections for pre-arrival and on Shop Disney are pretty limited and my 20-somethings still love them. I'm hoping they may be able to have more options if they wait until we are there.

Anne

I have never looked at Magic Bands at the parks. We have always pre-ordered. I know Disney is moving away from them to a large extent, but are there more available in the parks than online? The selections for pre-arrival and on Shop Disney are pretty limited and my 20-somethings still love them. I'm hoping they may be able to have more options if they wait until we are there.

I haven't been post COVID. But certainly pre-COVID there were many more options in park than online.

Reactions: BSS

i<3riviera

World of Disney in Disney Springs has tons of them; the parks have a good number and usually have attraction related ones at the attraction gift shops; most resorts also have them with the bigger resorts (Pop Century, All Stars, etc.) having a good selection

there are a handful you can only get as pre-arrival purchases but I think that's called out on the website; also, the online pre-arrival selection (including non-exclusive pre-arrival ones) changes frequently so it's worth checking back occasionally to see if one you like has come back in stock

BSS

Thank you both. I will tell the boys to wait until arrival if they don't see what they want beforehand. I thought there were more in parks as I feel like I've seen whole walls of them in some shops, but since we've never specifically looked at them there I just wasn't sure.

As an aside, I love that my 21 year old texted me a little bit ago to say he loves the limited release Fox & the Hound MB that is available right now. They're still kids at heart.

ThemeParkCommando

If you are flying in, the Disney store at the Orlando airport used to have a whole wall of them, too. It's been a few years, but you might take a look.