Magic Kingdom - November 13th

Sunflower0530

Okay I’m planning out our first day at Magic Kingdom. In our party we have my husband and I, a 10 year old, a 5 year old, and a 3 month old.

We have an ADR at CP at 10:40 is it possible to do all of these before our reservation?

9 am
RD PP
Pooh
Small World
Dumbo
Barnstomer

After I have fast passes and my currently plan is
11:50-12:50 (Probably 12:30) Cinderella and Elena
Carousel
Tea Cups
1:00-2:00 Buzz Lightyear
People Mover
3:10 Enchanted Tales with Belle

Anne

I would probably do:
PP
Pooh
Barnstormer
Dumbo (+/- play time)

Then decide if there is time for small world before ADR. It's 14 minutes just for the ride itself and extra walking back and forth. It's an easy 4th FP later in the day. I have never found a good way to incorporate small world into our RD plans, it always ends up fitting in better later.

Afternoon looks fine.

Sunflower0530

Thanks! That makes sense. I didn’t remember small world being so long. We have another day and a piece at MK so I’m sure we can fit it in somewhere.

ptlohmysoul

I would probably do:
PP
Pooh
Barnstormer
Dumbo (+/- play time)

Then decide if there is time for small world before ADR. It's 14 minutes just for the ride itself and extra walking back and forth. It's an easy 4th FP later in the day. I have never found a good way to incorporate small world into our RD plans, it always ends up fitting in better later.

Afternoon looks fine.

This fits my concern - my kids always want to play at the Dumbo playground (the waiting area), so you will know how much time you can allow for playtime before your ADR.

MrFredricksen

I would not do Small World. It is a long ride, typically with low waits, so you don't want to waste valuable morning time doing it.