March planning

bnoble

he's right
Just finished my first week of ADRs for the trip with the BIL. Got pretty much everything I was looking for, at pretty much the exact times I wanted, all for a party of six, including Space 220.

It's a Christmas Miracle. (Though, maybe the dinner price has scared folks off...IDK).

Anne

How many days from check in did you get space 220? That one was not available at 60+4 when I booked for February.

bnoble

he's right
60+7 for dinner; 60+5 for lunch. We are trying to decide which one we want; I am probably going to lean dinner b/c lunch isn't that much cheaper and dinner involves duck.

Anne

Good to know, we are wanting dinner and have 8 nights in March so hopfully will be able to get a dinner ADR for that trip.

I had lunch there today. I'd absolutely recommend the tuna tartar and salmon entrée if you do choose lunch. I've got my eye on the duck as well which is why I'm hoping to try dinner. Interestingly my server did not recommend the lobster (an $18 upgrade at lunch) as "some find it overly tart with powerful lemon flavor".

Anne

I would never base a decision on what Disney diners think. They're the reason menus constantly get dumbed down. :RpS_laugh:
Very true, but I figured it must be REALLY bad if someone who earns more if I pay more does not recommend an upcharge item. Tom Bricker didn't love it either in his review.

bnoble

he's right
Which week? If you mean the week of the 12th, that is a big spring break week for both FL and TX. It's gonna be slammed.