MCO Orlando International - Delta questions

Goofballs

Is anybody familiar with Delta setup at MCO?
I have a few random questions:
-Would incoming domestic Delta flights (from MSP and ATL) all be serviced by the same “fake monorail” line?
-Is Outback the restaurant in the terminal serviced by Delta?
-Any idea if the airport location accepts Outback gift cards?

AngiTN

Yes, we fly it a lot
As far as I know all the Delta flights come in on the same terminal so yeah same train to terminal

No clue about outback
Gotta be honest we avoid eating at the airport at all costs

bnoble

he's right
Delta is in Airside 4. I believe there is an Outback there. I have no idea if they would take gift cards.

pixarprincess

At MCO all the gates are serviced by the "monorail" there are no gates in the main terminal. Outback is the big sitdown in airside 4, there is a bahama breeze too, but its mostly bar. I would guess they probably will take gift cards, but your mileage may vary... We've used a ruby tuesdays gift card in the AA terminal successfully. Here's their phone number if you want to confirm: 407-828-7418

There are some quick service outlets as well.

Goofballs

At MCO all the gates are serviced by the "monorail" there are no gates in the main terminal. Outback is the big sitdown in airside 4, there is a bahama breeze too, but its mostly bar. I would guess they probably will take gift cards, but your mileage may vary... We've used a ruby tuesdays gift card in the AA terminal successfully. Here's their phone number if you want to confirm: 407-828-7418

There are some quick service outlets as well.
Thanks all! Looking for where my father can hang out for 4 hours or so while he waits for our flight to arrive. His preference is to not leave the secured area and just meet us at the gate. And he is too cheap to eat at the airport, so I thought I would send him a gift card to force him to grab something.

pixarprincess

Thanks all! Looking for where my father can hang out for 4 hours or so while he waits for our flight to arrive. His preference is to not leave the secured area and just meet us at the gate. And he is too cheap to eat at the airport, so I thought I would send him a gift card to force him to grab something.
sounds like a good plan.

AngiTN

Even if they don't take a gift card, they should take a pre-paid Visa card. You could get one of those for him.
Just got to account for the automatic upcharge of 20% that they'll add on to them when they get the preauthorization. To make sure there is enough to pay for the meal and tip. Even if someone plans to tip in cash, the system will add 20% just in case, since it won't know at the time the preauthorization is done