Meijer 10% Discount on Gift Cards With Limits

Samy1000

For those of you with access to Meijer (and if it’s running at your local Meijer as it is in Central Ohio); part of a 3 day sale that ends today: Save 10% on your gift card purchase of $50 or more and it includes Disney gift cards. However, the limit is up to $100 in savings, so $1,000 in cards for $900 if I am correct.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
Is this the promo where they give you a $5 Meijer coupon for every $50 in Gift Card purchases?

Samy1000

The wording says “10% off your purchase of $50 or more on gift cards. Maximum discount $100.” You do however need to clip the digital mPerks coupon. I’ll be heading shortly and post back. So I think this is different than the previous deal they had earlier this year where one could receive a $5 promo coupon.

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
The wording says “10% off your purchase of $50 or more on gift cards. Maximum discount $100.” You do however need to clip the digital mPerks coupon. I’ll be heading shortly and post back. So I think this is different than the previous deal they had earlier this year where one could receive a $5 promo coupon.
According to their flyer, it is a straight 10% off, after clipping the coupon on the app. Thanks for the heads up.

Samy1000

My pleasure, love to share a deal. Just returned and indeed it’s 10% off, so I purchased two $500 cards for $900. It ends tonight however.

cboyer

Meijer is running their gift card promotion again. Its the one where you get $5 in mperks for every $50 spent, up to $500. I'm planning on picking up some this weekend.

pinocchio

When you pay for something (say , a meal) with a gift card do you still get to use the 10% DVC discount? Also, how long is the Meijer promo running for? Thanks

Wendy

Wake me up at the end of the meal
How do you learn about this offer. I have Mperks and don’t know how to find out when they occur. Thank you.