Memory Maker downloading with 2,100 photos

Derjay

No luck. I tried to download just one picture, but then I can't even get off of that page/screen. I'm seriously wondering if my internet speed is contributing to the problem. I think I might try taking my mac to a friend's house and see if I can get a better result there.

JAMIESMITH

I hosted a share (we had six families and 999 photos). We ran into the same problem you are describing. I called in and a really nice girl reset our downloads page (erased all the zip files and individual photos off that page) and advised that I finish all my edits and click download all instead of doing individual downloads. I asked our group to not click download all and instead all download the same set of zip files. The lady I spoke to also sent me a cd for free although I haven't received it yet.

Micah008

Staff member
An interesting topic, I learned a lot of useful things
Be aware that the MemoryMaker / Photopass website has been redesigned since this was originally discussed. The method for downloading all photos has changed for sure, so I am not sure if these tips are all true anymore.

jillyb

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversa
Be aware that the MemoryMaker / Photopass website has been redesigned since this was originally discussed. The method for downloading all photos has changed for sure, so I am not sure if these tips are all true anymore.
Yeah, like the stickers and other editing tools. It's my understanding that the new website doesn't have these anymore.