MId-day ticket?

KangaFan

Has anyone else seen the advertisement for the mid day ticket special where the ticket isn't valid for entry until 12? Seems kind of strange since that's the most crowded time of day?

nolarookie

Has anyone else seen the advertisement for the mid day ticket special where the ticket isn't valid for entry until 12? Seems kind of strange since that's the most crowded time of day?
I saw that as well. I think it’s a great idea for people who are interested.

crumjack

When I first saw it, I thought it would be great for a festival day at Epcot but then we'd want our early morning the next day. Then, I concocted an idea of catching the early flight into Orlando and using a late entry hopper, hop to whichever park is open latest, sleep in the next day and repeat. Silly and highly doubt we do it, but that pesky Mouse got me thinking of more ways to spend money with them.

beachta1

When I first saw it, I thought it would be great for a festival day at Epcot but then we'd want our early morning the next day. Then, I concocted an idea of catching the early flight into Orlando and using a late entry hopper, hop to whichever park is open latest, sleep in the next day and repeat. Silly and highly doubt we do it, but that pesky Mouse got me thinking of more ways to spend money with them.
That sounds like a fun plan. Count me in. Could be good for a long weekend!!

cboyer

They already have a convention ticket that begins at 2pm and another one that begins at 5pm. They are only offered if your convention is hosted at Disney itself, I've often seen the signs for them around CSR.

With the rise in ticket costs, then adding this option, it is almost like we are now paying a premium to get to RD the parks and be in there during the less crowded times. But I can see some people like this, especially families with teenagers who like to sleep in and stay out later.

But maybe it will make RD less crowded, with some families, opting for the mid day ticket instead. One can always hope.