MM November /Thanksgivng week

Abbyar

i realize it's still early, but putting this out now for anyone who joins over the next few months - we'll be in WDW Thanskgiving week and we're looking for MM sharers. Thanks!

KydisFam

Might be interested in this share. I will have a split stay, arriving 11/19-11/20 and 11/23-11/25.
splitting stay for a 3 day cruise.

Vhaz

I'm Oct 24-Nov 7, I may be too early for this share but I would definitely be interested in one!

crewsn

We will be there 11/15-11/23. I did a share last year did not lead but would like to do one again. Preferably I'd like to only have about two families though.

I felt in my last one the group was just too large.

Mrs. Potts

We will be there 11/15-11/23. I did a share last year did not lead but would like to do one again. Preferably I'd like to only have about two families though.

I felt in my last one the group was just too large.
My dates would work with your dates. (November 8-16). I haven't lead before, but have participated in a share. I'm good with a smaller group too.

Vhaz

We could probably make this work if it was your group, my group and crewsn. What do you both think?
I'm not sure I understand. I think Crewsn wants only 2 families in her group. I think 5 or 6 is good (and cheaper lol) Organization is not my forte so I don't know that I would be a very good leader.

crewsn

I'm not sure I understand. I think Crewsn wants only 2 families in her group. I think 5 or 6 is good (and cheaper lol) Organization is not my forte so I don't know that I would be a very good leader.
yeah ah I would rather about no more then really 3 in my group. The one I had last time had like 6 families and the download time was horrible plus took forever sorting through all those photos. I would rather have like 3 families and wouldn't mind paying a little more for my portion since my parents would need to be apart. They stay with us for 95% of the pics though.

Vhaz

yeah ah I would rather about no more then really 3 in my group. The one I had last time had like 6 families and the download time was horrible plus took forever sorting through all those photos. I would rather have like 3 families and wouldn't mind paying a little more for my portion since my parents would need to be apart. They stay with us for 95% of the pics though.
No worries! I'll keep looking. I'm sure more will pop up as the dates get closer. :RpS_biggrin:

cassie

We will only be there two days before our cruise 11/21 - 11/22 but would be interested if those days work.

winnoren

I'm interested. From what I can see 6mousefans and Vhaz may still be looking for a group. I will be there Sunday Nov 15 - Friday November 20th. I don't know much about how a photo share works but there is plenty of time to learn.
Win