Muppets Haunted Mansion

Mrs Darling

We just did and we all really enjoyed it. They were really bang on with the muppet humor & all the HM references you could ask for.
Rare for all of us to watch something together these days and the 15yo even put down the tablet/ phone which may be the highest praise.

RetroCOTfan

What amounts to a long-form trailer for this show has temporarily replaced the normal preshow at MuppetVision 3D. It includes some comments from Pepe and a few long(ish) clips. It was great to stand there with other people and hear the laughter after the muppet shenanigans.

beachta1

I really enjoyed it!! I thought they did a good job paying homage to the OG muppet show and to the attraction. I did think the bit with Taraji P Henson dragged on a little long though.

DopeyRunr

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts f
I really enjoyed it!! I thought they did a good job paying homage to the OG muppet show and to the attraction. I did think the bit with Taraji P Henson dragged on a little long though.
Agreed on the Taraji P Henson bit.

It was fun. Several running gags had me laughing each time. Still hard for me to hear the "wrong" voices out of Kermit, Fozzie and some others...

BSS

I agree completely. I thought it was fun and it was the first Muppets production I have enjoyed in many, many years. I also have a hard time with the voices not being what I grew up with. Over all I thought MHM was a solid nod to old school Muppets and hit all the HM highlights well. Kim Irvine in the Madame Leota scene was a nice touch.

lovett1979

I loved it. Stadler and Waldrof's doom buggy getting stopped and the announcement to stay in the vehicle was one of my favorite moments. I was stopped on that ride once, right by the bride saying goodbye, for (what felt like) a really long time. I also loved the Muppets dancing in the ballroom. If you recall, one of the recurring segments on The Muppet Show was a bunch of couples dancing in a ballroom and they would each come up to the camera, say a setup/punchline, and go. This was basically the same thing! I loved this nod to classic Muppets.

merbears

What amounts to a long-form trailer for this show has temporarily replaced the normal preshow at MuppetVision 3D. It includes some comments from Pepe and a few long(ish) clips. It was great to stand there with other people and hear the laughter after the muppet shenanigans.

It was probably me laughing!!! Joking but I did see it during a last minute trip early Oct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

merbears

I loved it. Stadler and Waldrof's doom buggy getting stopped and the announcement to stay in the vehicle was one of my favorite moments. I was stopped on that ride once, right by the bride saying goodbye, for (what felt like) a really long time. I also loved the Muppets dancing in the ballroom. If you recall, one of the recurring segments on The Muppet Show was a bunch of couples dancing in a ballroom and they would each come up to the camera, say a setup/punchline, and go. This was basically the same thing! I loved this nod to classic Muppets.

Yes!!!! The OG muppets ball room skits ! Perfectly blended w HM ballroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk