Mvmcp

broncobill

We are looking at going just for the party on December 12. We just watch a YouTube video saying you can enter MK at 4:00 for the party. Does any one know if this is true?

My daughter's last day of school is December 11. We were just going to fly her home, but thought we would fly down there and go to the party. We have been at Disney many times but have never been to the party.
Thank you.

broncobill

For those that have attending the Party, how crowded is it? I read some where that they only sell about 20,000 tickets. Is that a lot of people in the MK?

beachta1

I'm curious to see if they sell the season passes from the MVMCP like they did for MNSSHP. I know the season passes made it feel busier at the halloween party then it had in years past. I sort of hope they don't!

Anne

I'm curious to see if they sell the season passes from the MVMCP like they did for MNSSHP. I know the season passes made it feel busier at the halloween party then it had in years past. I sort of hope they don't!
You might find this an interesting read

https://www.disneytouristblog.com/heavy-crowds-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

Tom Bricker suggests it isn't the season party pass that is the issue for MNSSHP crowding. And he predicts no MVMCP pass due to fewer total parties and higher crowds expected for nov/dec.