MVMCP

RMmom

I was NOT planning on even thinking about going bc the events are $$$. The unlimited hot chocolate, new 50th anniversary gift and the fact that there is a party on my dad’s bday has sucked me in.

do APs get $10 off the cost on these? if yes, how to buy to get that discount?

3dadknight

In the past there has been special pricing for AP holders and DVC members. It was always at least $10 less that regular price, but I recall it being a bigger discount than that. Maybe $20? As an AP holder, if a discount is offered, you will get an email announcing the AP price for tickets with instructions or links for buying.

RMmom

I think Halloween party was $10 off from what I saw posted. We will see what I see/hear. I was sucked in and can't believe I am ready to spend $600-$800 on a night at the park. that is 50% of what I pay for annual passes for the 4 of us.

George

The ratio of people to cake is too big.
In the past there has been special pricing for AP holders and DVC members. It was always at least $10 less that regular price, but I recall it being a bigger discount than that. Maybe $20? As an AP holder, if a discount is offered, you will get an email announcing the AP price for tickets with instructions or links for buying.
It may have been $12 in the past. :RpS_laugh:

Still, $10 is $10. Better than a kick in the ass, right?