My username on TGM ..........

3Caballeros

living life to its fullest
Hi friends (old and new)....

A lot of us have been members of TGM at one time or another.

I am unsure of who everyone is from over there because so many of us have changed usernames.
I feel like I'm at a masquerade ball! :RpS_tongue:

So, I thought we could clear up the confusion by posting who we are/were known as over on TGM.

I was MommyMouse

Next.

breezy2

doesn't like sequels, but has hopes for easywdw 2.
I didn't change mine, but think this is a great idea, because I have noticed people who I think I know who they are, but am not 100%.

jandeeah

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla!
I am jandeeah at both places too...it is a odd name but it is always avalible:RpS_biggrin:

3Caballeros

living life to its fullest
Good point, Gratin! :RpS_biggrin:

I initially thought: oooh... I'll start with a clean slate with a different user name.

Nah. Didn't work. I yam what I yam :RpS_laugh:

jillyb

unsure of the release date for the dumbo anniversa
sort of the same name! LOL I'm jillb1961 on TGM (jillyb on the DIS).

mousefan2

sends daily emails to user: mousefan trying to get
I think I signed up at TGM as angelmum3? Its been 2 years since I was on over there - I never knew if I was going to renew, so I tried not to get to involved in the forums - but loved the community!

do you think we can be banned for belonging here and belonging on the disboards?:RpS_blink: I'm Sandy321 over there - I know you'd think I had an identity crisis or something...:RpS_wub:

4mickeyfreax

the bank says yes
I am "Incredibles" at TGM. I was going to use the same user id here, but when I signed-on there was an active member using the id "incredible". I thought that might be too confusing, so I switched. I think I like my easyWDW name better than my TGM name.

Wendy

Wake me up at the end of the meal
same name here as TGM. Would maybe like to cahnge my name over here though!

clanmcculloch

expert on dietary needs and disney dining
clanmcculloc on TGM. I couldn't add the h to the end over there due to userid limitation of 12 characters. On the DIS I'm the same as here.

Rhonda

makes josh ride in the passenger seat
Im armmh there (Ace,Rhonda,Molly,Mason Hulbert) I guess I left the rest of my family there and am just Rhonda here:RpS_lol:

George

wishes he had a pink frolicing llama under his tag
I'm George90 there (plain old "George" was already taken), and my avatar and signature are the same on both.

Jenny

selling josh for fastpasses
I am jbraught there. I thought about being the same here, but I was so excited that no one had plain old 'Jenny' yet, I had to take it!