My username on TGM ..........

Hoosierbred

Good to see everyone in another location. :RpS_thumbup: I joined back in February and looked around. Decided to check-in here more often!

pollymn

Polly, congrats on your 40TH! Sounds like a great trip! December is my favorite time of year at Disney.
Thanks. Right now, as the planner in the family, I'm a little flustered.All I here is "You know what's best, what ever you want is fine" yea that will work. lol

Canwegosoon

what do we do when we're there?
Thanks. Right now, as the planner in the family, I'm a little flustered.All I here is "You know what's best, what ever you want is fine" yea that will work. lol
That is ok-As time gets closer they will be more excited. You just need to get your dining and itinerary set and then you can tweak what rides etc- later. On large family trips I always say we are together for 2 hours at rope drop and for dinner, but the rest of the time is optional. This way you get all your big must do's out of the way together(and very quickly) and then people feel they have time to do things they want to do- shop, more rides, pool, relax. At Christmas there is so much to do, Holiday stories, resort decorations, CP, sleigh rides etc. If you want to schedule Carrage rides, schedule them all on the ame night(for 4 people each)and then if a few say no...cancel them and they can hang out in the WL lobby and take all the decorations in. At CHristmas time I tried very hard to get resort dining(5pm) so we could look around and then get back to a park

JillL

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm heeeerrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hi everyone same name...and I see my SVC kids have been hanging out here with out my permission! LOL! wink~!

I want you to know that i have trugged through 20 pages of tgm peeps and all I have to say is why didnt anyone send me an engraved invatation... I am hurt. All the cool kids left the party and left me to hang out with ken and finchy but as i see ken has been sneaking over here as well! :shocked:

WELL you will just have to put up with me cause here I am now! :Banane23: looks like this dancing banana was at the last crawl! fun!

Hi everyone same name...and I see my SVC kids have been hanging out here with out my permission! LOL! wink~!

I want you to know that i have trugged through 20 pages of tgm peeps and all I have to say is why didnt anyone send me an engraved invatation... I am hurt. All the cool kids left the party and left me to hang out with ken and finchy but as i see ken has been sneaking over here as well! :shocked:

WELL you will just have to put up with me cause here I am now! :Banane23: looks like this dancing banana was at the last crawl! fun!
Hi Jill! And I don't think I said hi to Sandy or Karen either - hi ladies!
Holy Toledo! Mom's here!! :Banane57::Banane57::Banane57: Welcome!!

And HIYA Deb! :RpS_w00t:

chocted

Welcome chocted and everybody else-
Chocted- I do remember you but can't for the life of me remember your name?
Hi I don't know if I actually used my name over there, I may have done on my trip report but anyway I'm Tracy. Amazed that with all the posting you do that you would remember me - but I suppose we were slightly unusual in that we did 14 days and are from UK.

I know when I first posted our itinery the first thing you said was about break days - I thought who needs break days I am not going all that way to have break days but as I read various posts that you had written I realised how experienced you were, and if you said we would need breaks then we would listen and thanks to you we had a great time I loved every minute of it.

I always remember planning MK and thinking I can't believe Christine thinks we can get all this done before lunch well when we were in Fantasyland following that plan to the letter we realised that you were not only right but we got even more done, (at one point in MK I had a whole handful of fastpasses) had we been a 'them' I know we would have not have done 1/2 the number of rides, this was confirmed by speaking to a family whilst we were queueing to see woody and jessie (the only reason we were queuing was we had done everything on our list and were waiting for f/p window to open at 10.30 to get a BTMRR set!!) This family were so impressed with how their day was going and that by 10.30am they had done 3 rides - I refrained from quoting 'Oh is that all! so far we have done 6 and have 3 sets of fastpasses for later on!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Luckily I have kept all my touring plans from Feb and what we actually did each day to refresh my memory. So hopefully I can use them to help me plan this time but I shall not doubt be popping in to tap into your great advice.

off2neverland

Peanut butter is yummy.
You'd be surprised at who and what I remember! LOL

I always remember planning MK and thinking I can't believe Christine thinks we can get all this done before lunch well when we were in Fantasyland following that plan to the letter we realised that you were not only right but we got even more done, (at one point in MK I had a whole handful of fastpasses) had we been a 'them' I know we would have not have done 1/2 the number of rides, this was confirmed by speaking to a family whilst we were queueing to see woody and jessie (the only reason we were queuing was we had done everything on our list and were waiting for f/p window to open at 10.30 to get a BTMRR set!!) This family were so impressed with how their day was going and that by 10.30am they had done 3 rides - I refrained from quoting 'Oh is that all! so far we have done 6 and have 3 sets of fastpasses for later on!!!!!!!!!!!!'
Awesome- makes me smile!

TLC371

Hi everyone! I'm Trish, I was a random poster, serial lurker over at TGM. My screen name over there is/was the same as it is here, TLC371.

karen4322

Same user name here as on TGM - not very creative, but gets the job done. I have been lurking on here for awhile, but I think this is my first post. I don't post a lot on TGM, but do some in the SVC. I recognise quite a few of you from there. Loving this site!!

Karen

dustball

Dustball here!!! Now recommending Josh to all my friends....
This is a great place to be!

I am gratefull for the fastpass solutions and ideas.....

Stephanie

WileyCoyote

Hi - I am abw1967 on TGM - not a frequent poster on there but I did do a trippie for our marathon 3 weeker at Easter 2010 and I still like looking back through it
Come to think of it , I'm not a frequent poster on here either - I need to get my act together :noidea: 57 days to go till the hols , hurrah :RpS_lol:

deadhedmom

I was Deadhedmom on TGM. Same as here.

Leaving for WDW in 76 days. Working way too much to save money for this trip. Turned me into a huge slacker in the planning department.

I didn't even book our rooms yet!
(although airfare and park tickets are already purchased, lol)